Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there some restrictions behind fossil spawning in worlds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there some restrictions behind fossil spawning in worlds?

So I put a bunch of rocks in my shopworld, and around 10-20 people come everyday because i sell quests and items. It has been like that for the past month, but not even 1 fossil rock spawned in my world. The thing is, I got 3 fossils from my farmworld the past 2 weeks even though I am usually the only one farming there.

I think its to do with the time somebody spends in a world (my only logical conclusion because fossils take a while to form in real life) though i'm not completely sure. Correct me if im wrong
    Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

Comment

Iirc, fossil will only spawn if you spend a hour or two in your world, even if you're alone. More people will only make it spawn faster. Of course this won't work if people were just coming to your world to buy items for 10 second and then they leave.
      IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm doing RTDAV on youtube, check it out!
      Channel: IWontSurf

Visit XLIST to find tons of vendshop links.

Comment

I think there's also something to do with the age of the world (unconfirmed but this is just a suspicion).
        I had a new world that had full cctv logs daily and for a month, no fossils spawned.
        Recently though, some fossils started spawning
        So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Comment

A constant flow of players coming to your shop for 10 seconds does count and affects the amount of fossils you get. Your statement that fossils only spawn after you've spent 1-2 hours in your world is definely false. I've had worlds that I haven't even been in for longer than 10 mins total and have had fossils there.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
          ░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
          https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

it might just be a simple case of RNG spawns.
            Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              A constant flow of players coming to your shop for 10 seconds does count and affects the amount of fossils you get. Your statement that fossils only spawn after you've spent 1-2 hours in your world is definely false. I've had worlds that I haven't even been in for longer than 10 mins total and have had fossils there.
              Oh, my bad then. Sorry
              IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm doing RTDAV on youtube, check it out!
              Channel: IWontSurf

Visit XLIST to find tons of vendshop links.

Comment

Working...
              X