Free Harvesting! DCS and Sorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Harvesting! DCS and Sorrow

I am offering free harvesting with DCS and sorrow and farmer lvl 3(extra gems), as i am going for lvl 125.

It's through Growrr at https://services.growrr.xyz/harvesting or I will take requests here.

You provide fuel, if you want to.
    Last edited by ChickenDevs; 10-06-2020, 02:12 AM. Reason: farmer lvl up

I need some Chands that need to be harvested with the DCS. Msg me in game, ID: BTxIQ

Comment

Originally posted by IV BT VI View Post
      I need some Chands that need to be harvested with the DCS. Msg me in game, ID: BTxIQ
      Just harvested these chands

Comment

How to trust you?
        IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
          How to trust you?
          It's your choice if you want to trust me or not, but I have been trusted quite a lot. I am an admin of GrowStocks, and also a Developer of Growrr. I have been trusted a BGL before, while helping Seldom(Past owner of the Most Expensive Farm in GT) build a BFG.

Comment

Owww​​​​​​ hmm. I don't have anything that needs dcs and sorrow but when I do, I'll leave a message

Comment

I have pepper farms but I don't really need the services and it will be difficult for me to break fast cuz I need to wait for you to come online and harvest them for me

Comment

Bump! I also have Farmer Level 2, forgot to mention. (Some extra gems)

Comment

Bump! Still doing free harvesting!

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenDevs View Post
                    Bump! Still doing free harvesting!
                    I will plant like 3000 pepper tree seeds tomorrow and changed my mind. I want your service. When will you come online? Your ign? Mine is PEPPERISTIC and I will be online at about 21.00 GT Time or perhaps 22.00 GT Time until about 4.00 GT Time (to see PAW day 5 lmao)

Comment

Because I will plant them tomorrow, I can use your service in 2 days btw do I need to buy the fuels or not? If I need to buy the fuels, then just use dcs

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                        Because I will plant them tomorrow, I can use your service in 2 days btw do I need to buy the fuels or not? If I need to buy the fuels, then just use dcs
                        I'll just use DCS. My IGN is ChickenDevs, i can be online between 9:00 to 23:00 GT time or so.

Comment

Bump bump!

Comment

Free Bump For Chicken
                            IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                            Rayman: 0/1
                            DLS: 70/100
                            LVL: 62/125

Comment

could i ask you what the benefit is from using dcs while harvest fest ? does it give you something extra or is it just for extra blocks

Comment

Working...
                              X