Thinking about an Collaboration for Baits Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about an Collaboration for Baits Selling

I have given this some thoughts and i would want to contact and reach out to some baits sellers. I currently have a world which i bought a permanent link from a world who have started off by SB-ing a few times a day and as such known by many people, and im pretty sure some even remember my bait world name even though its slightly long. (This statement is just to say i have auto people coming into my world very frequently, i might even say it rival some of those buy+ worlds) and i sell my baits at a slightly higher price, but it still gets sold out within a few hours after i restocked them.

I am proposing/considering to open up the world to collaboration.
    Collaboration: If you ever find that your world is very hard to sell out baits even if you have lowered the price lower than average or they only sell out on carnival, guild event or even huge events like winterfest, you could give me the baits you've collected and ill leave them in my vends, i will make a record regarding the types of baits and the number you pass to me, and after they are sold (which i guarantee will be in a short period of time) i will give you back the proceeds as it were, minus a small portion for tax, don't worry, i wont collect ridiculous amounts of tax until your profits will be at a negative, i will discuss the tax amount with you before we even proceed. I understand this project/idea might be flawed in some places but feel free to leave your comments down below or even contact me on Discord if you're interested in the idea and wish to know or discuss more with me!
    If you wanna Discord me
    Its at: HolyMoly #9073

Or you could just put a link in your world that leads to another bait seller world and the person will just pay you a fixed tax.

What is the world name you bought a link from and the world name where you're selling baits?

Comment

that will just be plain link selling hmm..
      I bought a link from restocklist, world currently selling baits is Coplinfish4896
      If you wanna Discord me
      Its at: HolyMoly #9073

Comment

Working...
      X