Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEARCHING FOR BUILDERS/COMPOSERS

[World name: HIRE]
    Good evening. Recently, me and manav have been working on a world that will allow builders and composers to grow their customer base through commissions. We wanted to differentiate ourselves from other worlds, so rather than letting anybody join, we carefully choose who we work with to keep customers satisfied. The world is currently open, and we are doing 3-5 sbs per day (this will change to 2sbs per day once the world becomes recognizable).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Requirements and price]
    Currently, the requirement for being a builder at our world is having 1 world of the day. If you don't have a world of the day, you can show us some example worlds for us to judge as we might make an exception only if we believe that you are passionate and looking to improve. There are currently no requirements for composers, other than us judging/seeing some of your work.
    Room prices range from 7-8dls. This may increase based on the demand/need for the world and our services.
    [Tax]
    We compared our world to various other service worlds, and tried to make our tax reasonable rather than profitable. The tax price is 20wls per week (this will NEVER go up). We will not be charging TPT (tax per transaction) until the world is completely full. If the world is full, the flat rate will be 10wls/build and 5wls/song. This price was also compared to other worlds to make sure we were being reasonable. Note: This is not our profit world. 90% of all the profit we make will go towards sbs, and making the world recognizable. The only reason we are keeping 10% is so that we can stay afloat.
    [Owners]
    Norseman
    Manav
    [Current admins] (in order of join date)
    Kreeky (3 WOTDs)
    Anteater (1 WOTDs)
    Botulinum (1 WOTDs)
    Techy (39 WOTDs)
    Earljey (15 WOTDs)
    Zytran (10 WOTDs)
    Reiiss (composer 70+ songs)
    Alivana (0 WOTDs)
    (This list will be updated frequently.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you have any questions at all, feel free to message me or manav we would be glad to answer them. Also, if you speak Indonesian we have a translator Ryuu Kaname on standby that can help out. If we arent online in game, we are most likely available on discord or forums. Our discords are Norseman#6666 and Manav#2845. Thanks for looking!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	hire.png Views:	84 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	6949512
    Last edited by norsemangt; 11-24-2020, 05:18 AM.
    Premium world building/composing services ~> https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ders-composers

IGN: Norseman

I can compose any ENGLISh songs only english t

Edit:If im qualified to the criteria, If the access is Too much for me i will rather not join
    Another Edit : oh i didnt saw the price range of the room, it is really too much though + Tax 20wls

plus i cant be sure if i can have customers everytime or so..

Comment

• norsemangt
      norsemangt commented
      Editing a comment
      With the amount of sbs we will be doing I can almost guarantee customers. If the room costs too much for you I'm sorry, price wont be going down. Thankyou for your interest though.

Where my access wth botu got hers grrr

Comment

• norsemangt
      norsemangt commented
      Editing a comment
      I was waiting for you to be online last night to access you but I didn’t see you come online

By composers do you mean transcribers? I don't think any composers still play Growtopia
    hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

• norsemangt
      norsemangt commented
      Editing a comment
      I know there aren’t a ton of composers out there anymore but we still want to try to find some.

• Warfreak10
      Warfreak10 commented
      Editing a comment
      what is the different of composer and transcriber? im seriously ask

• norsemangt
      norsemangt commented
      Editing a comment
      Warfreak10 composer makes original songs and transcriber copys songs to new worlds

Heya!

Epic world and epic idea! Although, the room prices are a bit too much. I'd love to be a part of the admin group and help you guys out on this project as much as possible though! And I'd like to put one of my world renders that was made for Bunnay! Here is the world render of the project: (Unfortunately, this render was taken while the world wasn't finished. And yes, the whole design is mine and is original.)

(You can visit ATMZ if you'd like to see the final result of it!)

Click image for larger version  Name:	wasatmz.png Views:	0 Size:	131.8 KB ID:	6949953
    ixao

Comment

• norsemangt
      norsemangt commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thankyou for your interest and I appreciate you offering to help. However, we won’t be allowing unpaid admins so I will have to decline your offer.

IGN: Manav

“The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” - Ingrid Newkirk

Comment

The concept sounds dope, can’t wait for the world to open.
      IGN: KRAG

Comment

• norsemangt
        norsemangt commented
        Editing a comment
        Opened yesterday and got a ton of support/sbs. Was really fun thanks for the comment bro

Bump, 8 rooms gone already!
      Premium world building/composing services ~> https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ders-composers

IGN: Norseman

Comment

Working...
      X