Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eviva
    commented on 's reply
    Hi! I think I can let you provide for my BFG on that day. Do you have a Discord or IG where I can msg you?

• Gideonpogi23
    replied
    Eviva can i also provide for bfg rent? I may need one in Cyber Monday next week its only few, around 7k Lgrids to be exact...

Leave a comment:

• Eviva
    commented on 's reply
    Alright! Feel free to msg me anytime!

• ARPHER
    commented on 's reply
    thank you, i found a bfg owner a few days ago tho
    but if he is not available ill contact you

• A2GTs
    commented on 's reply
    Well nevermind I need xps XD

• A2GTs
    commented on 's reply
    It won't take a lot of time, just trading and trading back

• Eviva
    commented on 's reply
    Ohh I see. Hmmm I'm a person who doesn't like having too much WLS on my backpack so I spend them on either stuff for more profit or stuff for my set. Right now I have about 20 WLS in my backpack only. I am a pretty trusted person and I can 100% guarantee that I will give them back to you. I plan on being your regular BFG provider and in order for me to earn your trust then OFC I shouldn't scam you right? I mean if you really do not trust me then I'll save up WLS to "buy" your stock then have them back after. Another thing about this deposit thing is it would take up a lot of time wouldn't it?

• A2GTs
    commented on 's reply
    So, example I will give you my farmables then you should pay it. You pay exactly the price of the farmables, then when you done put it on BFG and got all the seeds, you will give back the farmables and I pay it. That is what called as a deposit, it also be called as guarantee, but the name is deposit. Like deposit guild

• Eviva
    commented on 's reply
    A2GTs Hi, may I ask what do you mean by deposit?

• A2GTs
    commented on 's reply
    Im interested too

• A2GTs
    commented on 's reply
    With deposit?

• Eviva
    replied
    Hi! I think I am pretty interested in doing this. I kind of need fossils right now. I have a rent BFG world and all you have to do is transfer all your lgrids there. You may add me in Discord, Eviva#5517 and msg me there or you may dm me on IG evivagt. You may msg me in-game (IGN:Eviva) or leave a mail in the world CVIH You can leave all the promoting to me. I can also give you half of the profit from rent if you'd like so it's a win-win situation I guess
    Last edited by Eviva; 11-25-2020, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ARPHER
    started a topic Bfg owners Anybody?

Bfg owners Anybody?

i just started investing in lgrids i have a 7 full farms RN can somebody let me provide their bfg?
Working...
X