Hiring a Harvester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring a Harvester

I have 10+ Lgrid farms and I need to harvest them every 3 days to maximize my profit. I have a Magplant and I do rent bfg but the problem is it takes a looong time to harvest because I am alone and my friends who play GT are always busy. I am currently looking for someone with a DCS to harvest my 10+ Lgrid farms every 3 days. I am willing to pay 5 wls per day (you have to harvest all my trees first). Don’t try getting my gems or I will ban you. I go online from 23:00-6:00 GT time. The suggested time to harvest is at 23:00-2:00 GT time. Msg me In-Game (IGN:Eviva) or mail me in the world CVIH. You may also contact me through Discord, Eviva#5517
    Last edited by Eviva; 11-24-2020, 06:56 AM.

idh dcs but i have sorrw if u want
    goal:GET WOTD

Comment

• Eviva
      Eviva commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! I am looking for someone with DCS, sorry. Using sorrows+fuels for lgrids seems a bit too wasting. Thank you though!

• BLuetootH
      BLuetootH commented
      Editing a comment
      actually the 5wls dont give me just serve fuels with the 5wls?

wait wat 5 wls for harvesting 10+ lgrid farms ? u must be kidding hahahahah
    sigpic

Comment

• Eviva
      Eviva commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I might be able to find someone who needs XP to do the job. There are many players who need it. Some are even willing to harvest full farms for free.

Alright,im willing to do this job!
    i have dcs and sorrow too.
    Dm my ig@fixulater_gt or msg me in game.
    sorry i cant contact u through discord,cos we dun share the same server
    FOLLOW MY INSTRAGRAM:FIXULATER_GT
    Discord:fixulater #4450

Comment

This dude do it for free you just have to give him packs Cool050
      this boy sus.
      IGN: Arpher
      Broke 24/7

(Philippines)

Comment

• Cool050
        Cool050 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah I kinda stopped harvesting, you guys can check with anyone else.

• Eviva
        Eviva commented
        Editing a comment
        I asked for his service before too and was planning on contacting him. But then I figured he'd probably reached level 125 by now and doesn't need XP

I can harvest a couple farms daily for free, but I don't have DCS since it is a waste of dls.

Comment

• Eviva
        Eviva commented
        Editing a comment
        I will take note of that. If ever I need anyone else, I'll be sure to contact you.

Originally posted by Everdark View Post
      wait wat 5 wls for harvesting 10+ lgrid farms ? u must be kidding hahahahah
      I literally pay for me to harvest
      STOP
      USING
      EXTREMELY
      LONG
      SIGNATURES.

~Orochi

Comment

If its still available I'd like to take this offer.

Comment

• Eviva
          Eviva commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi! I have found enough people to do the job. Although I will contact you if I really need it. Thank you!

• Eviva
          Eviva commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi! Are you available to harvest today? If yes message me in-game (Eviva) or message me in Discord (Eviva#5517)

Originally posted by Eviva View Post
        I have 10+ Lgrid farms and I need to harvest them every 3 days to maximize my profit. I have a Magplant and I do rent bfg but the problem is it takes a looong time to harvest because I am alone and my friends who play GT are always busy. I am currently looking for someone with a DCS to harvest my 10+ Lgrid farms every 3 days. I am willing to pay 5 wls per day (you have to harvest all my trees first). Don’t try getting my gems or I will ban you. I go online from 23:00-6:00 GT time. The suggested time to harvest is at 23:00-2:00 GT time. Msg me In-Game (IGN:Eviva) or mail me in the world CVIH. You may also contact me through Discord, Eviva#5517
        I have DCS every day i can harvest for free
        growtopia username : BaldLice

Comment

Bumpppp I realized that I needed more people since they are busy during the times I need them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eviva View Post
            Bumpppp I realized that I needed more people since they are busy during the times I need them.
            ememmemmem but idh dcs and sold sorrow
            goal:GET WOTD

Comment

I can do this job. I’ve got a DCS and i’m looking to get that shiny blue level 125 title.
              Dm me on Discord: Captain#0888

Comment

Heyy if you still need a service I can do the job, I DMed you on discord my username is: codebro#7207

Comment

Working...
                X