Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeus Bolt - Should I pick it up or sell it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What world is it btw? I got no DLs to buy that now.. I got harvester during the fest. Maybe I will buy it after I got enough DLs which is after the harvest fest I'm pretty sure.
    Forgive me for my bad English.

IGN: HagaJr

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by SilentDogs View Post
      Haha, I was about to add that as another option poll, but of course, everyone would go voting on that, thats how its like on the forums!
      add more option in poll: keep it there, wait for the price to go up, and sell it
      I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

Originally posted by haga28 View Post
        What world is it btw? I got no DLs to buy that now.. I got harvester during the fest. Maybe I will buy it after I got enough DLs which is after the harvest fest I'm pretty sure.
        World is DoggyZeus
        In game information
        IGN - SilentDogs
        Level: 56
        WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

I'm a proud 2013 player!

Guides
        What to E-mail support, what not
        Legendary Guide
        Think before you "hate"
        Ultimate farming guide

Comment

if you can farm or do something satisfactible then you may choose two options
          PICKITUP or SELLITDOWN?

Comment

i think I'm going to pick it up. You only live once and I worked hard to make my favorite item and I won't even get to hold it?
            i'm not going to pick it up yet, I'll wait for more suggestions. But what am I gonna use the wls for anyways? I can just try and farm windows like crazy and earn a DL from it once a day, windows are in high demand anyways!
            Why do you play this game for? For fun, right. So PICK IT UP.

Do you want to be on your deathbed one day and reflect "why did i take everything in my life so seriously, even in a game? I shouldve picked up that Zeus bolt damn it!!!"? Worst regret ever.

Comment

I didn't want to share this tbh, but if you did it right, you could've made the Zeus for 650-700. Sell it for 800. Do it 3-6 Times, whichever you can. You'll have enough for another Zeus which you can keep.
              Hello

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

Comment

I would pick it up because I'm trying to get a Zeus Bolt myself.
                IGN: KRAG

Comment

Hey guys!

I've been working hard everyday to farm and earn world locks, and I have finally managed to create a Zeus Bolt!

But I don't know whether I should sell it or keep it.. :/

If you don't know, once you pick it up, you cannot sell it or drop it. I've put almost all of my world locks into this and I'm worried that if I pick it up, I'll go incredibly poor.

What would you do?

Thanks!
                  Zeus is just looking cool.Take it and you won't loose it again.
                  Originally posted by genpasaporte922
                  When I was a newbie, I emailed Support how to earn world lock, and I farmed dirt for almost 3 months.

MY STEAM GROUP, ITS OPEN FOR EVERYONE, LINK:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/

Comment

Don't do anything to it now. Observe the price of it, and when it goes to a higher price, sell it.
                    IGN= Minecraft

Comment

I picked mine up last year, and I don't regret either. It took me two days to pick up, but I did!!
                      sigpic
                      Started game June 2013 and Forums August 2013
                      Old IGN and forum name Ngreenwood74
                      Created NASDAQ with my good friend Queenburt
                      IGN: Gooseneck Level: 100
                      Hours Played: 10,000
                      Punched:25.5 million times!
                      Guild: Slaves

Comment

I would leave it for some time! Petience is the key!

Comment

Working...
                        X