Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeus Bolt - Should I pick it up or sell it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilipMorris
    replied
    I would leave it for some time! Petience is the key!

Leave a comment:

• Gooseneck
    replied
    I picked mine up last year, and I don't regret either. It took me two days to pick up, but I did!!

Leave a comment:

• ImNotAmerican
    replied
    Don't do anything to it now. Observe the price of it, and when it goes to a higher price, sell it.

Leave a comment:

• Hypnoid
    replied
    Originally posted by SilentDogs View Post
    Hey guys!

I've been working hard everyday to farm and earn world locks, and I have finally managed to create a Zeus Bolt!

But I don't know whether I should sell it or keep it.. :/

If you don't know, once you pick it up, you cannot sell it or drop it. I've put almost all of my world locks into this and I'm worried that if I pick it up, I'll go incredibly poor.

What would you do?

Thanks!
    Zeus is just looking cool.Take it and you won't loose it again.

Leave a comment:

• Kragor
    replied
    I would pick it up because I'm trying to get a Zeus Bolt myself.

Leave a comment:

• Lionex01
    replied
    I didn't want to share this tbh, but if you did it right, you could've made the Zeus for 650-700. Sell it for 800. Do it 3-6 Times, whichever you can. You'll have enough for another Zeus which you can keep.

Leave a comment:

• BoredSozes
    replied
    i think I'm going to pick it up. You only live once and I worked hard to make my favorite item and I won't even get to hold it?
    i'm not going to pick it up yet, I'll wait for more suggestions. But what am I gonna use the wls for anyways? I can just try and farm windows like crazy and earn a DL from it once a day, windows are in high demand anyways!
    Why do you play this game for? For fun, right. So PICK IT UP.

Do you want to be on your deathbed one day and reflect "why did i take everything in my life so seriously, even in a game? I shouldve picked up that Zeus bolt damn it!!!"? Worst regret ever.

Leave a comment:

• C2bacon5
    replied
    if you can farm or do something satisfactible then you may choose two options
    PICKITUP or SELLITDOWN?

Leave a comment:

• SilentDogs
    replied
    Originally posted by haga28 View Post
    What world is it btw? I got no DLs to buy that now.. I got harvester during the fest. Maybe I will buy it after I got enough DLs which is after the harvest fest I'm pretty sure.
    World is DoggyZeus

Leave a comment:

• Notavailable
    replied
    Haha, I was about to add that as another option poll, but of course, everyone would go voting on that, thats how its like on the forums!
    add more option in poll: keep it there, wait for the price to go up, and sell it

Leave a comment:

• haga28
    replied
    What world is it btw? I got no DLs to buy that now.. I got harvester during the fest. Maybe I will buy it after I got enough DLs which is after the harvest fest I'm pretty sure.

Leave a comment:

• Dillon
    replied
    Hey guys!

I've been working hard everyday to farm and earn world locks, and I have finally managed to create a Zeus Bolt!

But I don't know whether I should sell it or keep it.. :/

If you don't know, once you pick it up, you cannot sell it or drop it. I've put almost all of my world locks into this and I'm worried that if I pick it up, I'll go incredibly poor.

What would you do?

Thanks!
    Made it last year for only 600 wls and picked it up, I should have waited untill people wanted it when no one had the materials.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TIMTAM View Post
    I had this dilemma last year around harvest festival. Here is my thread from last year http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...ck+zeus+timtam

It was pretty much 50/50, some had valid reasons to pick it up, others had valid reasons not to.

In the end, i couldnt help myself and I picked it up...

This was my biggest regret in growtopia. Like the item is cool and all, but at the time I made it, it was worth around 700wl but about 2 months after it was worth around 1500wls. So I had a 1500wl item that I couldnt trade or drop, so im stuck with it for the rest of my growtopia life. When I first picked it up, it was like the coolest thing ever, then a week later, I started to regret it...

I mean it was cool back then a bit after harvest festival because not many people had it, so everyone would always be like "OMG WHAT IS THAT?!?!?" but eventually it got boring explaining to everyone. The worst part is it doesn't really have any mods that are useful, like it has the same mod as the boxing glove but let's be honest, when do we ever need to have a strong punch? I would way prefer it to have the same mod as the pickaxe, that way you could farm with it.

Also, if you are wanting profit from it, it may seem like since theres so many right now, it will never go up in price, this is how I felt last year, but trust me, in like 5 months, there will be none in worlds unless from owners that have quit. Most people that wear them now will either quit or not be bothered wearing it in like 6 months, so then again if you do have one people will think you're really cool, but if you have an unpicked up one, you could get really rich.

After having it for a year, I only really use it to show off on day to day bases, I can't be bother changing my hand item after farming.

So yeah, personally, I wouldn't pick it up, but it's up to you.
    I know exactly how you feel since I went through this exact same situation... I regret it every day I get on and the questions are unbearable. Also it barely has the boxing glove effect and not useful for farming at all sadly.

Leave a comment:

• SilentDogs
    replied
    Originally posted by TIMTAM View Post
    I had this dilemma last year around harvest festival. Here is my thread from last year http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...ck+zeus+timtam

It was pretty much 50/50, some had valid reasons to pick it up, others had valid reasons not to.

In the end, i couldnt help myself and I picked it up...

This was my biggest regret in growtopia. Like the item is cool and all, but at the time I made it, it was worth around 700wl but about 2 months after it was worth around 1500wls. So I had a 1500wl item that I couldnt trade or drop, so im stuck with it for the rest of my growtopia life. When I first picked it up, it was like the coolest thing ever, then a week later, I started to regret it...

I mean it was cool back then a bit after harvest festival because not many people had it, so everyone would always be like "OMG WHAT IS THAT?!?!?" but eventually it got boring explaining to everyone. The worst part is it doesn't really have any mods that are useful, like it has the same mod as the boxing glove but let's be honest, when do we ever need to have a strong punch? I would way prefer it to have the same mod as the pickaxe, that way you could farm with it.

Also, if you are wanting profit from it, it may seem like since theres so many right now, it will never go up in price, this is how I felt last year, but trust me, in like 5 months, there will be none in worlds unless from owners that have quit. Most people that wear them now will either quit or not be bothered wearing it in like 6 months, so then again if you do have one people will think you're really cool, but if you have an unpicked up one, you could get really rich.

After having it for a year, I only really use it to show off on day to day bases, I can't be bother changing my hand item after farming.

So yeah, personally, I wouldn't pick it up, but it's up to you.
    That speech totally changed my mind, I think I'll leave the Zeus for a few months and sell it, I'll get a couple hundred world locks profit. Thanks Tim!
    Btw, I'm EasykGT.

Leave a comment:

• DeeJays
    replied
    If you want to pick it up, be sure that you are fine to not being able to sell zeus for 15-20DLs (who knows?). I picked it up because my Zeus was almost free. I collected all balances from a massive pinball farming.

Leave a comment:

• owhyea
    replied
    sell it and buy atm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X