Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HARVESTER ITEMS ARE RISING!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by NelsonCool View Post
    you the one who stay out.
    if you are not happy that im attacking your favorite youtuber tell him to get out of here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    actually if he played blind like endorcer on his thread about harvester service that was taking tea set it will be over.
    but this guy think hes the boss here because hes a youtuber i wont stay still.
    Not starting a war, but who said he's my favorite youtuber? I've never even been to his channel.
    Most underestimations are false.
    Practicing arts and music! ♥
    IGN: Itamichan

    Comment


    • #47
      Also, I thought your first reply on this thread was sarcasm.
      Most underestimations are false.
      Practicing arts and music! ♥
      IGN: Itamichan

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Luciferr02 View Post
        Look man I get that all the stupid, manipulative stuff this guy does for his own gain annoys you, it irritates me and a lot of other peeps too. We've already had a good go at this guy and exposed his antics to the rest of the forums, but the more you comment on this thread (especially calling him a stupid youtuber, or other people his fans), the more it discredits you, and me, and everyone else who's said something (or a lot of things ) against this guy.

        So if chair lord cares to comment again, or make another stupid thread, then feel free to respond accordingly, just try not to overdo it otherwise you put yourself in a negative light, which makes him look better than he is.

        Well, I'm going to leave this thread alone - or at least for a little while anyways - and I hope you'll do the same.
        okay you are reasonable and i respect that.
        im going to leave this thread alone for a while.(remember i say for a while if he do things that i dont like i wont hesitate to do this again)
        IGN:JustAsuna.

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          I thought that the people on the forums were more civilized than this, but I guess I was strongly wrong. Sure he might be manipulating the market for his own gains and sure his English might not be the best, but doesn't mean we should lash out on him. I know that we can all be better than this and instead of 3 full pages of toxicity, I'm sure that just one person pointing out his mistakes and wrongdoings is enough.


          ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
            I thought that the people on the forums were more civilized than this, but I guess I was strongly wrong. Sure he might be manipulating the market for his own gains and sure his English might not be the best, but doesn't mean we should lash out on him. I know that we can all be better than this and instead of 3 full pages of toxicity, I'm sure that just one person pointing out his mistakes and wrongdoings is enough.
            I like to think that my posts weren't toxic
            Current goals:

            Prepare for halloween. Done! (4 angels and a med scarf)

            Make a science station farm (0/1) I'm working on it!

            Get the one ring (0/1).

            "You can't reap the rewards of work you haven't done!"

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
              I thought that the people on the forums were more civilized than this, but I guess I was strongly wrong. Sure he might be manipulating the market for his own gains and sure his English might not be the best, but doesn't mean we should lash out on him. I know that we can all be better than this and instead of 3 full pages of toxicity, I'm sure that just one person pointing out his mistakes and wrongdoings is enough.
              the starting is only me pointing out but suddenly his fans come and attack me so...
              IGN:JustAsuna.

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by NelsonCool View Post
                okay you are reasonable and i respect that.
                im going to leave this thread alone for a while.(remember i say for a while if he do things that i dont like i wont hesitate to do this again)
                Good, try not to argue too much on the forums. Nothing good comes out of it and it will only cause unwanted drama. If OP wants to be stupid, let him be. No need to go down to his level and argue with him.
                I quit, but I'm back now. PM me if you need help with anything.

                IGN: MamboX

                Buying stuff that I can sell in vends (forcefield, diamond rocket shoes etc.) PM me.

                Discord: @Rice#2192
                Twitch: Rice81
                Instagram: sweden_ball

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by MamboHams View Post
                  Good, try not to argue too much on the forums. Nothing good comes out of it and it will only cause unwanted drama. If OP wants to be stupid, let him be. No need to go down to his level and argue with him.
                  He even calls him out on his signature 🤦
                  If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
                  i recommend skipping to 15
                  OUTDATED

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Luciferr02 View Post
                    I like to think that my posts weren't toxic
                    Sorry, I didn't mean to point out everyone here, some (like you) were nice and tried to calm the people down here.


                    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by KxngGT View Post
                      He even calls him out on his signature 🤦
                      wow i let you talk back to me for a while and now you are trying to keep insulting me?
                      better you shut up for now if you want to fight or argue with me just say it.
                      i let you talk about me for a few replies and now you think you are tough huh?
                      my signature my choice.my reply my choice.
                      IGN:JustAsuna.

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
                        Sorry, I didn't mean to point out everyone here, some (like you) were nice and tried to calm the people down here.
                        Hehe thanks, also I believe you may possess one of the greatest siggy's in the forums lol.
                        Current goals:

                        Prepare for halloween. Done! (4 angels and a med scarf)

                        Make a science station farm (0/1) I'm working on it!

                        Get the one ring (0/1).

                        "You can't reap the rewards of work you haven't done!"

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by NelsonCool View Post
                          wow i let you talk back to me for a while and now you are trying to keep insulting me?
                          better you shut up for now if you want to fight or argue with me just say it.
                          i let you talk about me for a few replies and now you think you are tough huh?
                          my signature my choice.my reply my choice.
                          How am i insulting you?
                          I dont need to argue with you, the text that you quoted wasnt even to you.
                          And i didnt even mention about me being tough.
                          If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
                          i recommend skipping to 15
                          OUTDATED

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by KxngGT View Post
                            He even calls him out on his signature 🤦
                            dayum not insulting me
                            IGN:JustAsuna.

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by NelsonCool View Post
                              dayum not insulting me
                              Yeah, it's not.
                              Last edited by KxngGT; 10-13-2017, 05:21 PM.
                              If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
                              i recommend skipping to 15
                              OUTDATED

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by KxngGT View Post
                                Yeah, it's not.
                                yeah not my signature you are talking about?
                                you suffer autism kid?
                                IGN:JustAsuna.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X