Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will IOTMs rise?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will IOTMs rise?

    I wanted to know if its worth to invest by buying an iotm now and sell when it rises

  • #2
    Originally posted by HeiHei View Post
    I wanted to know if its worth to invest by buying an iotm now and sell when it rises
    All the iotms rises at some point for example prismatic aura, it went up with over 10 wls this week. and then we have royal lock which went from 95 wls to 375 wls. But it takes time.

    It all depends on how high the demand is and if the item is deemed *useful*

    You could invest but if you did it would be better to buy more than one.

    Which iotm did you think of?
    Epic Quests:
    1/32

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EmilyOfSteel View Post
      All the iotms rises at some point for example prismatic aura, it went up with over 10 wls this week. and then we have royal lock which went from 95 wls to 375 wls. But it takes time.

      It all depends on how high the demand is and if the item is deemed *useful*

      You could invest but if you did it would be better to buy more than one.

      Which iotm did you think of?
      I thought of buying the drago scarf or the cloak of falling waters i can also afford the prismatic aura
      Last edited by HeiHei; 05-09-2018, 08:33 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HeiHei View Post
        I wanted to know if its worth to invest by buying an iotm now and sell when it rises
        if they’re unique and useful then they’ll rise, diamond horns don’t count because of the glitch

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CursedCoreFTW View Post
          if they’re unique and useful then they’ll rise, diamond horns don’t count because of the glitch
          It just rised from 20 to 40 wls in like 2 weeks.
          Yeet or to be yeeted.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Daelath View Post
            It just rised from 20 to 40 wls in like 2 weeks.
            i forgot to mention that rahman is responsible for the rise of dragonscarf and horns

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CursedCoreFTW View Post
              i forgot to mention that rahman is responsible for the rise of dragonscarf and horns
              whos dat?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LEGENDARY TORTILLA View Post
                whos dat?
                rayman fist
                as in the item

                Anyway...

                All iotms will rise at least 1 wl in 5 years.
                So yes.

                Best thing you'll ever see


                Rare live footage of a Forumer posting



                No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

                Comment

                Working...
                X