WHY DO RAYMAN FIST DROPPING?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY DO RAYMAN FIST DROPPING?

I'm just wondering "Why" do rayman fist dropping intensely, months of hard work gone just like that.
    And I don't see any disadvantage in rayman fist since the point of buying rayman fist is to break 3 blocks at once.
    I'm just kind of pissed with this since I worked hard to get it...

The community controls the economy which depends on supply and demand. That's mean developers cannot change prices of any items. The Rayman's Fist is most likely an economy and game breaking item. It ruins the gameplay of this game, grinding as an example. You can see people's opinions on other threads though.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 03-28-2019, 05:47 AM.
    MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
    I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickyBro View Post
      The community controls the economy which depends on supply and demand. That's mean developers cannot change prices of any items. The Rayman's Fist is most likely an economy and game breaking item. It ruins the gameplay of this game, grinding as an example There will be a nerf to Rayman's Fist soon. They cannot please everyone. You can see people's opinions on other threads though.
      developers do interfere with the economy with nerfs tho
      IGN: Demystify
      Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
      Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Comment

Why do people gets angry when something drop, even if they don’t have any plan on selling it.
        Just like you said, there is no disadvantage. Then use it and don’t sell it then you won’t be affected by the “dropped” price.
        Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

Originally posted by lukj2001 View Post
          Yeah, true.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
          Why do people gets angry when something drop, even if they don’t have any plan on selling it.
          Just like you said, there is no disadvantage. Then use it and don’t sell it then you won’t be affected by the “dropped” price.
          ^ This. If you find it good, then you don't have to care about the price and enjoy it.
          I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickyBro View Post
            The community controls the economy which depends on supply and demand. That's mean developers cannot change prices of any items. The Rayman's Fist is most likely an economy and game breaking item. It ruins the gameplay of this game, grinding as an example There will be a nerf to Rayman's Fist soon. They cannot please everyone. You can see people's opinions on other threads though.
            Oh no you are wrong. I think there wont be a nerf to Rayman Fist.

Comment

They already confirmed there is no nerf coming

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

This is true, amulet and greezak were almost perfect solutions
                pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
                [❌]Dls: 40/100
                [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
                [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Comment

Originally posted by LifeQuotes View Post
                  I'm just wondering "Why" do rayman fist dropping intensely, months of hard work gone just like that.
                  And I don't see any disadvantage in rayman fist since the point of buying rayman fist is to break 3 blocks at once.
                  Maybe due to the ubisoft is now banning all auto farmers.
                  IGN: Largs | Level: ??
                  Growtopian since 2013!
                  "RSP Blocks and SSP Seeds shop @ DO"

Comment

RAYMAN FIST! I think people are now DUPLICATING items! The rayman fist dropped very much! Aswell the MAGPLANTS! People in BUYRAYMAN and BUYMAGPLANT are calling to not buy those 2 items until we get verified that it's duplicated! + Thats why the server is POTATO!
                    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ine=1555401712

Comment

Originally posted by HM00D View Post
                      RAYMAN FIST! I think people are now DUPLICATING items! The rayman fist dropped very much! Aswell the MAGPLANTS! People in BUYRAYMAN and BUYMAGPLANT are calling to not buy those 2 items until we get verified that it's duplicated! + Thats why the server is POTATO!
                      Hello, there is no duplicated rayman fist and magplant. I repeat there is no duplicated rayman fist and magplant. Please read the new announcement, auto-farming will lead your account banned if moderators caught you. Do not exploit any information that is not true, especially now.

Comment

Originally posted by GQLDEN View Post
                        Oh no you are wrong. I think there wont be a nerf to Rayman Fist.
                        Oh yeah, just for Royal Lock. My fault.

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                        As for nerfing RF and Royal Lock, the unintentional glitch that made Rayman's Fist OP was already fixed and we will be releasing some changes for the Royal Lock soon, so just watch out for that.
                        Last edited by ChickyBro; 03-28-2019, 05:48 AM.
                        I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
                          Oh really? And if I want to resell my item? Think you bought it for 20 DLs and now it's 15 DLs, you've already lost 5 DLs...
                          No one keeps an item forever

Comment

Originally posted by LifeQuotes View Post
                            I know how you feel.
                            IGN: MrStreak

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
                              Oh really? And if I want to resell my item? Think you bought it for 20 DLs and now it's 15 DLs, you've already lost 5 DLs...
                              No one keeps an item forever
                              economy changes... have to get used to it... but if you buy an item for a function rather than profit.. you shouldnt really complain since its still the same as it is... just worth less...

Ubisoft < UGTeam .

Made some minor adjustments to my signature...

Comment

Working...
                              X