PC : Growie Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC : Growie Award

ok, an hour earlier i got an offer of 140, 10 minutes later i got another one offering 116 and ghc ( 190+- ) and some minutes later i got an offer of 210.
    is there any trading master that could give me advice? or atleast speculate how much would it be?

thanks

Subscribe HERE
    Spend a few minutes to watch this Video of mine

I’m not trade master. But what I’ve noticed is the growie is rising super fast probably because of its use in legendary quests. I’d wait a little longer and see how much more it rises. I feel it could reach 250dls sooner or later.

Comment

high demand

Originally posted by ApaYaaSecond View Post
      ok, an hour earlier i got an offer of 140, 10 minutes later i got another one offering 116 and ghc ( 190+- ) and some minutes later i got an offer of 210.
      is there any trading master that could give me advice? or atleast speculate how much would it be?

thanks
      Don't know exact price but there is a ton of demand from ppl doing legendary quests. I have seen numerous SBS about people buying growies. I would expect it to be worth a lot
      "Made up quote that is supposed to be inspirational" - Albert Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by KingTechs View Post
        Don't know exact price but there is a ton of demand from ppl doing legendary quests. I have seen numerous SBS about people buying growies. I would expect it to be worth a lot
        Originally posted by Jishlander View Post
        I’m not trade master. But what I’ve noticed is the growie is rising super fast probably because of its use in legendary quests. I’d wait a little longer and see how much more it rises. I feel it could reach 250dls sooner or later.
        thank you both of you

Subscribe HERE
        Spend a few minutes to watch this Video of mine

Comment

Working...
        X