Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lock in a 3 digit name?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lock in a 3 digit name?

    I have a lock in the world 60J and i want to know how much it is because i need wls right now and u can also offer it if u like.
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

  • #2
    Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    I have a lock in the world 60J and i want to know how much it is because i need wls right now and u can also offer it if u like.
    It really depends. Is it a small lock, huge lock? Is it main?

    Secret Santa 2020

    Comment


    • #3
      Idk if its the main lock but its this

      Edit:nvm forums wont let me post pics
      Anyways its at the right side and u can place a portal!
      I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

      Comment


      • #4
        Bump
        I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
          Idk if its the main lock but its this

          Edit:nvm forums wont let me post pics
          Anyways its at the right side and u can place a portal!
          what do you mean by that? it's either your world (you can build whatever you want) or not (you could only build a limited area defined by your lock)

          anyway if it's a whole world, the price would be decent but if it's just a random small lock, prepare to be disappointed - almost no one's going to buy it
          I have some locks in BUYPINE (or BUYPINEAPPLE or whatever, I can't be bothered to check) and no one's been contacted me for prices so far.
          I crave for attention so don't give me any

          goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
            what do you mean by that? it's either your world (you can build whatever you want) or not (you could only build a limited area defined by your lock)

            anyway if it's a whole world, the price would be decent but if it's just a random small lock, prepare to be disappointed - almost no one's going to buy it
            I have some locks in BUYPINE (or BUYPINEAPPLE, I can't be bothered to check) and no one's been contacted me for prices so far.
            Pretty sure you can sell those locks to the owner of the main lock for a decent price
            IGN: HaxFrNubz

            Originally posted by UBIDEV
            I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

            Comment

            Working...
            X