Subcription token prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subcription token prices?

How much are they? 1day? 3days? 30days? Year?
    Thx and have a wonderfull day!
    Subscribe Youtube: LordValor gt, i do weekly giveaways there!
    My IGN is LordValor
    My Instagram is LordValor_gt

Here is a taste what happens after 50wl weekly giveaway every friday:

https://youtu.be/fiZCS7jsr80

1 year is approximately 25DLs

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

Originally posted by Cool050 View Post
      1 year is approximately 25DLs
      Thx
      How about others?
      My IGN is LordValor

Comment

Let me help, as much as i can:

Originally posted by Otif View Post
        How much are they? 1day? 3days? 30days? Year?
        Thx and have a wonderfull day!
        1 day subscription is 2/1 wl
        3 days is not affordable anymore but it was like 3 wls/1
        30 days should be around 200 wls each if 1 year is 2500 then 2500:12=208,(3)
        1 year is around 25 dls
        Cheers
        Life Goals:
        -achieve 1k played hours without farming (712)
        -be lvl 100 (35)
        -have 1 bgl (270 wls)
        -have a world starting with ,,buy" and a well-known item
        -be a well-known youtuber (working at)
        -be a @Moderator (trying)

Comment

Originally posted by RaulB06GT View Post
          1 day subscription is 2/1 wl
          3 days is not affordable anymore but it was like 3 wls/1
          30 days should be around 200 wls each if 1 year is 2500 then 2500:12=208,(3)
          1 year is around 25 dls
          Cheers
          Thank you my mate!
          Have a wonderful day.
          My IGN is LordValor

Comment

What about 3 and 14 days. Its unobtainable even from shop. So its extremely rare. How to price it?

Comment

Originally posted by ffakke View Post
              What about 3 and 14 days. Its unobtainable even from shop. So its extremely rare. How to price it?
              3-day~ 1 dl
              14-day~ 2 dl

Comment

Originally posted by Justindangan View Post
                3-day~ 1 dl
                14-day~ 2 dl
                Funniest answer i have read for awhile

Comment

Not really. It might be even less. They are not extremely rare and thousands upon thousands of them exist.

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                    Not really. It might be even less. They are not extremely rare and thousands upon thousands of them exist.
                    Thank you for agreeing with me. In another forum he argued with me when there was obvious reasons why it was less.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha, well your answer was the funniest. If you dont know, im new to forums, but not in growtopia. Im an old player. Like a few months after growtopia was made. I replied to you on the forums where you were arguing on why the prices are that way.

Comment

3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for agreeing with me. In another forum he argued with me when there was obvious reasons why it was less.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha, well your answer was the funniest. If you dont know, im new to forums, but not in growtopia. Im an old player. Like a few months after growtopia was made. I replied to you on the forums where you were arguing on why the prices are that way.
                      I asked where u took the price for the token? Who can say some item is 1wl/500wl if there is NO sellers in any worlds? I didint mean to dislike/argue with bad manners. I said also that why you write in your world that 3D token is illegal etc other harmful and toxic stuff?

Nekorei said after token update:

"Any 'old' tokens you were able to obtain before April 1st will still be available to players for trades and use."
                      - neko

I just wanted to say DONT MAKE FALSE NEWS AND STUFF. Im sure i and many others will believe in mods and game updates more than random worlds sign that exist in gt.

Comment

3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about

- - - Updated - - -

I asked where u took the price for the token? Who can say some item is 1wl/500wl if there is NO sellers in any worlds? I didint mean to dislike/argue with bad manners. I said also that why you write in your world that 3D token is illegal etc other harmful and toxic stuff?

Nekorei said after token update:

"Any 'old' tokens you were able to obtain before April 1st will still be available to players for trades and use."
                        - neko

I just wanted to say DONT MAKE FALSE NEWS AND STUFF. Im sure i and many others will believe in mods and game updates more than random worlds sign that exist in gt.
                        If you saw on my Instagram, people did get banned. But I did not give out false information. It was info I gathered from people. 3-day and 14-day isn’t that rare. It’s rare, but once again, 3-day and 14-day was given for FREE. And maybe some people want to keep their subscriptions. Also, did you not look at my insta? I had tons of proof.

Comment

If you saw on my Instagram, people did get banned. But I did not give out false information. It was info I gathered from people. 3-day and 14-day isn’t that rare. It’s rare, but once again, 3-day and 14-day was given for FREE. And maybe some people want to keep their subscriptions. Also, did you not look at my insta? I had tons of proof.
                          Well maybe they got banned because of glitch/duplication. If nekorei said it safe to use/trade etc, i will believe that. Lets close this ”argue” and do something else. Thanks for replying and try to open your collection world, its a nice thought to do it for public use and information. Good luck on it

Comment

Please people check facts before being rude.

This statement in the context you said it in makes no sense at all as everything I said was from my own knowledge and research. I was not rude in the message at all, it was just a counter statement to you.

I'm going to tell you what you said to me. CHECK YOUR FACTS. It is obvious you haven't done any of that. 30-day and 365-day subscriptions became untradeable on April 1st 2019 and the ones purchased before that are tradeable. You told me that "you can still buy 30d and 1y from store which makes 3d and 14d unobtainable which those others are not." Guess what. The tradeable 1y and 30d subscriptions are unobtainable. Please check your facts. 3d and 14d were from my research, removed on December 2019. 30d and 1y subscriptions were made untradeable April 1st. THATS OVER 8 MONTHS APART and you have the nerve to say they were available for longer than 3d and 14d subscriptions. Check your facts. All unobtainable items are NOT RARE. Gilded Frame Seed which were made years ago are still 60 world locks and you expect an item that was made unobtainable LESS THAN A MONTH AGO to be valued at 1000 world locks when it was around 3 world locks before made unobtainable? That is not how anything works. You have to count in that 30d and 1y subscriptions are premium and you have to pay for them. You only needed to watch a couple of ads to get 3d and 14d subscription which makes them thousands of times more common.

CHECK
                            YOUR
                            FACTS

this is why you check your facts kids

Jedaki

Comment

Please people check facts before being rude.

This statement in the context you said it in makes no sense at all as everything I said was from my own knowledge and research. I was not rude in the message at all, it was just a counter statement to you.

I'm going to tell you what you said to me. CHECK YOUR FACTS. It is obvious you haven't done any of that. 30-day and 365-day subscriptions became untradeable on April 1st 2019 and the ones purchased before that are tradeable. You told me that "you can still buy 30d and 1y from store which makes 3d and 14d unobtainable which those others are not." Guess what. The tradeable 1y and 30d subscriptions are unobtainable. Please check your facts. 3d and 14d were from my research, removed on December 2019. 30d and 1y subscriptions were made untradeable April 1st. THATS OVER 8 MONTHS APART and you have the nerve to say they were available for longer than 3d and 14d subscriptions. Check your facts. All unobtainable items are NOT RARE. Gilded Frame Seed which were made years ago are still 60 world locks and you expect an item that was made unobtainable LESS THAN A MONTH AGO to be valued at 1000 world locks when it was around 3 world locks before made unobtainable? That is not how anything works. You have to count in that 30d and 1y subscriptions are premium and you have to pay for them. You only needed to watch a couple of ads to get 3d and 14d subscription which makes them thousands of times more common.

CHECK
                              YOUR
                              FACTS

this is why you check your facts kids

big facts..

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X