Raymans Fist price manipulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymans Fist price manipulation?

Hello, I'm here to report an illegal activity I've seen from the owner of BUYRAYMANJABLAY [The permanent link from BUYRAYMAN]

Basically, from this screenshot, the owner Jablay is abusing his administrator powers to kick everyone who's trying to sell their "Rayman" less than 7450 World Locks. However, when you get kicked in that world, you must walk through MANY rows of portal links/fossil links that leads you back to the same exact place that you get kicked at.

The owner wants you to sell/buy your Rayman's Fist in a specific price range to make the price go UP! Which he could possibly invest in many of those Rayman's Fists before he started manipulating the price of the item.

Here's a link to the image (Proof)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...853/image0.png

~ Richy

Hi, it's best if you could contact support about this through their website here.
    IGN: Gesine
    Level: 63
    Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
    Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

clap this guy like they did to buyzephyr owner lol
      disc: irp_o#7242
      ign: Pressproof
      profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
        clap this guy like they did to buyzephyr owner lol
        Honestly, this guy is doing to most to reach Rayman to 80+dls

this is not okay at all, someone email the support about this immediately lol #RipBuyRaymanAgain

Comment

What happened to buyrayman and buyzephyr?
          World Locks are not what make us pro. Is friendliness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
          I will add you back

In-Game Name: Exoskies
          Main world: Exoskies

Comment

Oops. I never thought I’ll be seeing someone catching the owner as well with a screenshot. Anyways, here’s my photo to add to your proof. I already posted this in some sub-forums but I guess it did not gain attention.
            Attached Files
            IGN: Indigence
            Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
            Level: 76
            Years Played: 5 years and counting
            Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

Comment

There is one solution no one has heard of it’s called don’t go there. I know that’s a very good solution trade somewhere else if you don’t want this to happen also
              Hi

Comment

Nice they can give ban warning. same cases like buyzephyr
                Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
                  There is one solution no one has heard of it’s called don’t go there. I know that’s a very good solution trade somewhere else if you don’t want this to happen also
                  I actually already stated this as an alternative (see quote below) on other related threads. But like what I've said, it did not gain much attention. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic about your statement, "no one has heard of it's called don't go there," because it was heard of already.

Originally posted by Action View Post
                  Rayman's fist is pretty much dropping right now. I saw a superbroadcast selling 70 dls, and it was not a scam or anything since I went there myself. ALSO, do know what the world BUYRAYMANJABLAY can do. This probably explains why Rayman's fist has been continuously being unstable. For the last three days that I have experimented trading with that world, I now see that whenever the world is unsilenced, the price is dropping (intentionally) and when the world is silenced, it immediately rises back unless you do not buy/sell in that world like buying or selling it on other worlds (like BUYGHC) or through broadcasts.
                  IGN: Indigence
                  Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
                  Level: 76
                  Years Played: 5 years and counting
                  Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

Comment

Originally posted by gesine View Post
                    Hi, it's best if you could contact support about this through their website here.
                    Support? For what? Support doesn't determine prices, it's not against the rules
                    IGN : Holdenn
                    LVL : 99
                    Hours played 3200+
                    Vend World: FMA
                    Instagram: @Holdenn.gt
                    Getting Ldrag : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D54KNH...d=8akoip7ni74o
                    Discord : holdenn#8197

My New GT only instagram

Comment

I'm pretty sure price manipulation is illegal. It's against the growtopian code.
                      IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                      Rayman: 0/1
                      DLS: 70/100
                      LVL: 62/125

Comment

Originally posted by Holden Han View Post
                        Support? For what? Support doesn't determine prices, it's not against the rules
                        I'm honestly not sure if it's legal or illegal, but many threads have been made on this topic as an issue.
                        From the looks of it, OP wants to report this player who's been doing this through forcing people to sell in a specific price range.
                        They also mentioned that this could possibly be a tactic they used to make a profit, for themselves.

For an example, let's say that you bought 10 Starboards for 10 WLs each, right?
                        And let's say you own the world BUYSTARBOARD.
                        You go there and kick everyone who's selling for 10 WLs each and then say that the price is 25-30 WLs each.
                        People who don't know the actual price could start buying from the owner (you), so then you would be making profit and other people as well.
                        Although the price would "rise" in that world, it doesn't mean that it will in other worlds.
                        So you're basically forcing people to buy for an overpriced cost when other people are selling it for 10 WLs.
                        It's basically scamming other people by them overpaying when OTHER people are selling it for less than the price you made.

I hope that made sense, lol.
                        IGN: Gesine
                        Level: 63
                        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
                        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Btw, rayman fist's price has dropped to 70ish and the most important thing is that someone has sbed for a few times and still not a single person bought it.
                          Oof

Comment

Originally posted by Coldshots View Post
                            Btw, rayman fist's price has dropped to 70ish and the most important thing is that someone has sbed for a few times and still not a single person bought it.
                            Selling for 70? What's their ign?
                            IGN: Clarken
                            Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
                              Selling for 70? What's their ign?
                              At watafak. I haven't checked it for a while though.
                              Oof

Comment

Working...
                              X