PC: BUYROLLBACKVI (world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC: BUYROLLBACKVI (world)

I was fortunate to get this world from a friend a while back and just this afternoon they ironically announced the release of the Rollback Plaque VI. When servers came back on earlier, people were automatically visiting the world.
    I’ve gotten offers above 10dls for the world, but I was wondering how much could the world sell for if I waited a few days/weeks?

World Render: Click here! It includes over 1000 Rollback Plaque VI trees!
    Last edited by SoccerGirl97; 07-05-2020, 11:57 AM. Reason: added world render + current offers
    GrowID: SoccerGirl97 | Instagram: @SoccerGirl97_GT
    MY BUYING/SELLING LIST

Originally posted by SoccerGirl97 View Post
    I was fortunate to get this world from a friend a while back and just this afternoon they ironically announced the release of the Rollback Plaque VI. When servers came back on earlier, people were automatically visiting the world.
    I’ve gotten offers above 2dls if I sell the world instantly (like today), but I was wondering how much could the world sell for if I waited a few days/weeks?

P.S. I’ll add in a render of the world later - I’ve spliced and grown tons of plaque trees there for display
    welp, not many people buy plaques imo, so price of world might drop? idk im not pro investor
    "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
    Discord: KyOdO#9976
    Goals:
    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

Join Yo Corporation's Discord server here: https://discord.gg/uyBdAmu

Comment

probably 2dl to 15dl,after a week 2dl-10dl,after a month it will be 1dl-8dl,after 3 years it may be 2dl-15dl,after 5 years it may be 4dl-15dl,after 10 years it may be 10dl-40dl

why i think that?the supply and item will eventually run low,but those tree will get more rare and it balances out

if u wanna sell it now though,aim for AROUND 10dl or something

Comment

Originally posted by HollyT View Post
        after 10 years it may be 10dl-40dlhose tree will get more rare and it balances out
        imagine playing growtopia in 2030 lmao

Signature v9.2

Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
        sigpic
        Previous sigpic by Parpul
        Originally posted by Sfsuprafang
        Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Comment

updates!

smol bump

after a few days of collecting offers, the highest i’ve gotten is 1015wls. i’m still curious what should i auto-sell the world for tho, if u have any ideas please let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by SoccerGirl97; 07-05-2020, 11:55 AM. Reason: +
          GrowID: SoccerGirl97 | Instagram: @SoccerGirl97_GT
          MY BUYING/SELLING LIST

Comment

Originally posted by m456 View Post
            imagine playing growtopia in 2030 lmao
            Who knows maybe a 7 year old today may play when he is 17
            Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
            ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerGirl97 View Post
              I’ve gotten offers above 10dls for the world, but I was wondering how much could the world sell for if I waited a few days/weeks?

Just sell it right now. The demand is pretty high right now because the item is new so you should also be able to sell it right now. Imo 10dls is a solid offer and you should sell it for that price.
              CrateShip

Comment

Originally posted by Manup View Post
                Who knows maybe a 7 year old today may play when he is 17
                Just like us, lol.
                Those were the times..
                IGN: Gesine
                Level: 63
                Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
                Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Working...
                X