Pegasus Wings will be the next Razor Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegasus Wings will be the next Razor Wings

I want you guys to just go to any random world with over 10+ people and tell me how many people are wearing pegasus wings...

It's literally everywhere, everyone has it and everyone's wearing it. This is why i'm not going to invest in Pegasus wings and i dont condone anyone investing in them, they are literally going to drop just like how razor wings were owned by everyone and dropped in price. You guys can tell me if im wrong in replies...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

Lmao ikr. Its everywhere
    IGN: FinalChance
    -------- Art insta --------
    Visit my insta page here
    --------------------------

Comment

and it hasnt even been out for a whole day yet. big yikes.

Comment

probably by tomorrow its gonna drop to under a dl. Too many people have it, literally every world u go to u see at least 1 person having it.
        IGN:Profitharo
        road to lvl.50 46/50
        Nub player
        sigpic

Comment

wing iotms never seemed good to invest anytime
          IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Comment

I agree its alot.
            mayority of Growtopia loves wings.

if you asked me, what wings when i started is crimson wings.
            look now, its gone
            ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
            Youtube:mylocationgt
            Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

There is around 85% of them using it right now.. I've seen it everywhere.
              Originally posted by SkySound
              Oh yeah baby, it's TRIPLE!
              Next Goal:
              Achievement: PARKOUR! - Earned for being there when Rollback 6, 7, and 8 happened (omegalul)
              sigpic

Comment

i hope it becomes like razor wings its literally legendary wings + mercy wings with better effects

Comment

I agree to this one. The fact that almost everyone owns it will definitely lead to price drop. When it was first released I saw people selling it for 140-160WLS. Wow. An hour later after the release, it dropped to 120-130WLS and I think it's still the same price right now. But who knows, this is just the second day after it was released. :O

Comment

I wonder why it's still around 120-130 as I saw at least one every world. There will be a massive price drop in the latter part of the month. Though, it's better than razor visually.
                    BAITS
                    SABERs 8 each
                    GO DSTOCK

Comment

let's think this way, we need a phoenix wing to get legendary wing which makes it costly, we need angel wings & ghc to get da vinci wings, but damn man it's a friggin' 200k gems legenda vinci of mercy wings, i mean who doesn't want them?
                      =IGN : Crausse=
                      Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                      Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
                        let's think this way, we need a phoenix wing to get legendary wing which makes it costly, we need angel wings & ghc to get da vinci wings, but damn man it's a friggin' 200k gems legenda vinci of mercy wings, i mean who doesn't want them?
                        i don't? i don't want a cosmetic item that literally everyone wears!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

Comment

Originally posted by SIide View Post
                          i don't? i don't want a cosmetic item that literally everyone wears!
                          you don't, but 80% of the population who can afford it still do.
                          =IGN : Crausse=
                          Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                          Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Working...
                          X