ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

sigpic

Originally posted by Phantic View Post
    just checking for price
    I saw buyer offering for 270dls in buytrident idk its the real price or not

Comment

Originally posted by Magicule View Post
      I saw buyer offering for 270dls in buytrident idk its the real price or not
      270dls is too much, i'm guessing the price will be close to what draconic wings are. Knowing that when the time comes neptune+pwings are running out growtopia will make a new alternative

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
        270dls is too much, i'm guessing the price will be close to what draconic wings are. Knowing that when the time comes neptune+pwings are running out growtopia will make a new alternative
        The thing about the 250 dls price tag yesterday was because of 2 factors.
        1. Ppl were buying tridents with duped bgls.
        2. Only a fraction of the 500 neptune tridents were obtained.

So lets see if they will remain at that price tag after this whole situation blows over.
        IGN: Lv1PLAYER
        Goals: chill and have fun

Follow me on Instagram if you want: @lv1player

Comment

Its gonna drop a lot rn since no one has wls to buy and people keep obtaining them. All 50+ who got it will come to the world at the same time and try and sell their trident. However, after around 1-3 days once everyone gets settled the price would become more stable until 0-2 months where it will start rising.
          IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Working...
          X