Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does BUYODINS, BUYHAMMERSS and BUYFIESTAMARIACHIGUITARS cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does BUYODINS, BUYHAMMERSS and BUYFIESTAMARIACHIGUITARS cost?

Hi, I want a rough estimate about the price of those worlds please!

- BUYODINS :
    2 items, very profitable on Wednesdays, auto people, already 15+ fossils and it sells very well especially during crime daily challenge and treasure turmoil daily challenge (Map of Odin). Some people told me it's worth way more than 100 DLs but I need more point of views.

- BUYHAMMERSS mainlocks :
    You can sell Ban Hammers there since it's kinda hard to find for a good price and a lot of people will want it when PvP is enabled again and most of Hammer related worlds aren't stocked, there's people entering from time to time. I was thinking 300-400 wls and best offer was 250 but he never messaged me ever since. (You can see more info in the world, wrench the billboard).

- BUYFIESTAMARIACHIGUITARS : There's auto people (low) cause players are writing what they're selling on billboards. The item is around 90 wls I think and I don't really care about the world but want an estimate about the price though. Someone offered me 250 too today but never contacted me again.

Thanks! Also if you're interested in any of those worlds you can offer me, although I think I'll keep them since BUYODINS gave me 15+ wls profit today (in less than 10 hours) and it can give up to 100-150 wls profit on Wednesdays if it's well stocked.
    Last edited by LBForce_GT; 07-10-2020, 04:40 PM.
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Bump seeking for professional help.
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Still need help of a professional (or a noob).
      Real woof-woof king.
      I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

The only world that I see is truly profitable is BUYODINS.

I highly doubt BUYHAMMERSS gets a lot of visitors as it is Buy+Hammer+s+s. I mean if it was BuyHammerr, I might see that a few people would go there but buy+s+s??

BuyFiestaMariachiGuitars is the name of an item but the item is quite expensive, not very known and the name of your world is long. I don't see that it'd have much potential not to mention that BuyFiestaMariachiGuitar does not have any visible fossils.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
        Random stuff in GOLA
        ▲◭△△△◮▲
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Thanks for your help! Just to point something out : I usually go to BUY+ then BUY+S then BUY+S+S I never go to BUY+2 letters idk what other ppl would do. Also the last world has some ppl writing on it from time to time buy buy buy which mean they're desperate to have come to such a long world name so maybe they'd buy if they see it.
          Real woof-woof king.
          I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post

Thanks for your help! Just to point something out : I usually go to BUY+ then BUY+S then BUY+S+S I never go to BUY+2 letters idk what other ppl would do. Also the last world has some ppl writing on it from time to time buy buy buy which mean they're desperate to have come to such a long world name so maybe they'd buy if they see it.
            I usually go to Buy+, then Buy+S, Sell+, Sell+s and occasionally Buy+last letter of the item e.g BuyHammerr but I have never even seen anyone who would go to buy+s+s

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
            Random stuff in GOLA
            ▲◭△△△◮▲
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Working...
            X