X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DangJX
    replied
    Originally posted by Moi View Post
    The prices are driven by demand and supply. If there is high demand for an item, I don't see why sellers can't set the prices higher.

I think you're merely jealous that you aren't on the other end of the transcation.
    Yep indeed driven by demand and supply in most circumstances, but there is still a handful of sellers that are highly motivated by avarice and set prices as they wish.

Leave a comment:

• Moi
    replied
    Originally posted by li0n View Post
    Sellers are often greedy leechers. They manipulate prices of seemingly items, especially IOTMs -only because they have them-. Just try to buy for less because, due to my experiences, I think an item is 300-350 if seller can be found for 400.
    The prices are driven by demand and supply. If there is high demand for an item, I don't see why sellers can't set the prices higher.

I think you're merely jealous that you aren't on the other end of the transcation.

Leave a comment:

• li0n
    replied
    Sellers are often greedy leechers. They manipulate prices of seemingly items, especially IOTMs -only because they have them-. Just try to buy for less because, due to my experiences, I think an item is 300-350 if seller can be found for 400.

Leave a comment:

• Juliano (IamWood)
    replied

Originally posted by Moi View Post
    Are you attempting to buy one or to sell one?
    I need to buy one for my world

Leave a comment:

• Moi
    replied
    Are you attempting to buy one or to sell one?

Leave a comment:

• Juliano (IamWood)
    started a topic EPOCH WEATHER

EPOCH WEATHER

Hey guys, please tell me the price of Epoch weather. This item is so unstable, saw sellers up to 400, also saw ones, who sell at 300, STRANGE!
Working...
X