Price for 4 letter world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for 4 letter world?

I own a few 4 letter worlds and one of them is D2KL, I am wondering for how much I can sell it? Also anyone interested in buying it just msg WhyMercy.

im guessing around 15-20 ish? cause 4 letters arent the hardest to find not gonna lie
    Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deadasaur View Post
      im guessing around 15-20 ish? cause 4 letters arent the hardest to find not gonna lie
      wow when i broadcast im selling it i tell them 3 wls and they cry about it saying its 2 wls

Comment

thinking about it now, probably 5-10 since i just maxed out my "worlds created today" finding 4 letter names (yes i did find alot)
        Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deadasaur View Post
          thinking about it now, probably 5-10 since i just maxed out my "worlds created today" finding 4 letter names (yes i did find alot)
          Mate, if it was that easy to find they they wouldn't be worth "5-10wls".

Comment

It has a letter in it so it goes around 3-6wls probably.

Comment

Go to the world "BUY4LETTER". There is a list of prices for different types of 4-letter worlds. Your type of world with a number goes for 3-8 WLS.

Comment

My question is do you think every 4 letter world in growtopia had been locked?
                IGN: DoctorNick
                Instagram: doctornick.gt
                Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

While selling 4-letters its important to consider if you've cleared the world or not. Typically, I can sell an uncleared 4-letter for about 3-5 world locks. Cleared worlds shift up, and for those I'd say not to settle for anything less than 8-12 world locks. It takes a while, but you're sure to find a seller eventually.
                  I'm also happy to post any worlds you own and want to sell on my Instagram - a few people have expressed interest in wanting these worlds, cleared or not.

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
                  My question is do you think every 4 letter world in growtopia had been locked?
                  Try typing in any random 4 digits in the game and see for yourself - for a lot of 4-letter worlds, you have to hunt down old locks to break/relock as your own.

Comment

Working...
                  X