PC: Pegasus wing price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC: Pegasus wing price

Will pegasus wing rise or drop in the future? I thought because it was no longer available that it will rise but it dropped 40 wl ever since August started
    ]
    Hello, im minerangel And i have Lots Of In-Game Goals!
    1.Reach lv 50!(Complete)
    2.Get WOTD
    3.Become Friends with a mod(Complete)
    4.Have 1,000 wls.
    5.Get Phoenix wings.
    sigpic

Based on my observations, the price range is around 75-90wls. It's currently unstable also.
    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Well for me it will not rise .. incase it will rise it will surely drop again because alot of rich players bought 200 of them .. when time comes they will sell it for a cheaper price and again pegasus wings will be all over the game like razor wings.... A Tip for ubisoft and growtopia team: please base the item on gems and dont make it always 200k ... Pegasus wings was supposed to be a cool item , i mean dont get me wrong It is still cool as ever .. but instead of putting it in an IOTM slot you should have put it in Valentines event Where it is a rare drop from GBC ...

Comment

It'll be the same as razor or growformer(idk if its the same lmao), a lot of rich people stacked them up thinking it'll rise but doing so they made it drop so much. It's bought at 80-82 rn so i won't even be surprised if it drops as much as Razor did
        IGN: Okuninushi
        Account Created: ~2014
        Hours Played: 700+ Hours
        Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

It's currently MANIPULATED & UNSTABLE
          Players tend to drop its price in order for them to restock and hoard
          Last edited by Lokean; 08-04-2020, 04:22 AM.
          Lokean
          LVL:64
          GrowStocks Guardian/Editor

➨Online Price Checker: https://growstocks.xyz
          ➨Online Set Planner:
          https://planner.growstocks.xyz

Comment

The price is unstable at the moment due to many manipulators, but it will most likely not drop as badly as razor wings, as it is higher demand than razor wings, i suppose.

Comment

100% going to continue to drop, because if you go to buypegasus the demand is majorly over hyped. There is a lot more sellers than buyers, and the problem with that is not all IOTM's will rise, some like the Pegasus wings which are extremely common across the game will most likely not rise because of how common it is. The wing being common isn't the problem, the problem is how many were bought. So many were bought that every world I go to I see someone with a Pegasus wing.
              IGN: DoctorNick
              Instagram: doctornick.gt
              Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

I mean, in the long run (in a few years) they will rise because they are limited. But for now they will be kind of stable I think.

Comment

For sure pegasus Wings are going to drop, they might rise when they become less common, and during the time it will happen.

Comment

Yea it will drop for probably about 1 to 2 more weeks before it starts to restabilize. Currently its dropping so hard because of manipulators and panic sellers.
                    IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                    Rayman: 0/1
                    DLS: 70/100
                    LVL: 62/125

Comment

Under a perfect condition, logically there's no reason why people should ever sell Pegasus Wings below 90 wls.
                      Unfortunately, it's not, so enter price manipulators and panic sellers that coerces the price to drop way below.

Even if it's everywhere it doesn't change the cost to get the wings, so that means to STONKS, there's no reason the seller should not sell for at least 91 wls.

Oh, and to the argument that the quantity is what makes the price drop, it's kinda on the contrary - more supply should theoretically make the rate of price change more stable, since one person could sell a lot higher, and it wont affect the price since others can sell for less.

(disclaimer: take it from a guy that's rubbish in business that only interprets the situation under only a logical standpoint.)

And also, on top of that, I have a theory: Price manipulators hoard items, now items become more limited. Price goes up due to less supply, and the problem somehow corrects itself. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                      This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

4 days in and it already dropped to around -30٪. At this rate, pega wings will be unstable for a couple of days or even weeks until the hype is over. I am pretty sure it will keep on dropping atm thanks to price manipulators but it should rise and stabilize in a few months.

"I advise you, dont mess with me, I know karate, kung fu, judo, taekwando, jujitsu and 28 other dangerous words."
                        Visit my world at Joke.
                        I accept smithing service for 5wls (i paid for my anvil)

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post

And also, on top of that, I have a theory: Price manipulators hoard items, now items become more limited. Price goes up due to less supply, and the problem somehow corrects itself. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, if you buy thousanda of those zephyr helmets, they will definitely rise to 5dls+. It just shows how filthy rich players can manipulate the prices if they wanted to. I"m pretty sure Jamew7 has around 800 growscans

"I advise you, dont mess with me, I know karate, kung fu, judo, taekwando, jujitsu and 28 other dangerous words."
                          Visit my world at Joke.
                          I accept smithing service for 5wls (i paid for my anvil)

Comment

There's so much Pegasus wings in game I don't think it gonna rise
                            Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Working...
                            X