What is the best way to spend gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to spend gems?

Currently I have ~95,000 gems, and I need a way to spend them that would provide me more world locks than the 2000gems/wl shop price, as quick as possible. Do you have any suggestions?
    So, I'm supposed to write something here, and people will see it, and judge me based off of it? Nice.

Not as quick as possible, but the most op way is either selling crime packs 3 wls each or waiting for next clash event, wherein you sell the pristines 3-4 wls each
    IGN: Okuninushi
    Account Created: ~2014
    Hours Played: 700+ Hours
    Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

I think Okuninushi is correct, however crime packs are pretty hard to sell ngl. Surgery packs could be a good way to go as well, or vending machines.
      IGN: DoctorNick
      Instagram: doctornick.gt
      Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

There'll always be one or two people buying crime packs in BUYCRIME, i suggest don't buy the packs until you have found a buyer. Works everytime Other than that, the fishing event is coming this friday i believe. Maybe save it up for a few more days?
        IGN: Okuninushi
        Account Created: ~2014
        Hours Played: 700+ Hours
        Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

I don't think ya'll understand, let me remind you: I need a way to spend them that would provide me more world locks than the 2000gems/wl shop price, as quick as possible.
          The crime pack thing is a semi-good idea, and i'll look into it, although i'm pretty doubtful.
          So, I'm supposed to write something here, and people will see it, and judge me based off of it? Nice.

Comment

If you want to spend it quickly, you can do SSP but it won't give you as much profit than the crime and surg pack. For me, I recommend you to save up some more don't be in a rush cz rushing doesn't mean solving.

Comment

I would wait to invest them in something useful or just wait some good events to invest on!

Comment

Originally posted by PLEXIUM View Post
                I don't think ya'll understand, let me remind you: I need a way to spend them that would provide me more world locks than the 2000gems/wl shop price, as quick as possible.
                The crime pack thing is a semi-good idea, and i'll look into it, although i'm pretty doubtful.
                if you need that then you're basically needing to lose out on more potential profit, I think selling surg pack is a good way. or the fishing thing ppl are talking abt I guess

(for the ppl suggesting fishing clash: what to sell? I might have gems soon and I wanna use it as best I can)
                I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                World: BDCMARS
                Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

The only reason i'm trying to spend my gems ASAP is because i'm not going to be farming anymore, I want to explore how to profit without farming and for that I'd assume I need a healthy amount of world locks.

Comment

The only reason i'm trying to spend my gems ASAP is because i'm not going to be farming anymore, I want to explore how to profit without farming and for that I'd assume I need a healthy amount of world locks.
                    just buy tons of dms, 5000 gems for 3wls. plus there are always buyers
                    Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

Comment

wait for the clash event
                      BAITS
                      SABERs 8 each
                      GO DSTOCK

Comment

If you want quickly and easily then I would recommend you buying 200 ssp for 20 000 gems and selling it for 11 wl. It's around 1820:1 ratio.
                        Growtopia player Jasiek2r

Comment

Working...
                        X