Will Heavenly Scythe Rise or Drop??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Heavenly Scythe Rise or Drop??

I'm not really sure if this will rise or drop, but I've heard from some friends that it might rise during halloween and drop on valentine next year,
    I also don't think many will drop their heavenly scythe in Growganoth this year, because death scythe isn't that nice and it looks like an ordinary scythe?..
    Attached Files

why would it rise on halloween if no one is going to drop it in growganoth

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

I think that I wont "rise" on Halloween but it will just drop on Valentine's week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
        why would it rise on halloween if no one is going to drop it in growganoth
        Because Heavenly Scythe is higher demand than death scythe. This concept is similar to Angel wings.

Angel wings would rise on Halloween (because many would drop their angel for devils, that way lesser people would own angel wings, taus the price would rise)

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaKawaii View Post

Because Heavenly Scythe is higher demand than death scythe. This concept is similar to Angel wings.

Angel wings would rise on Halloween (because many would drop their angel for devils, that way lesser people would own angel wings, taus the price would rise)
          You yourself said that no one really drops it in Growganoth.

I also don't think many will drop their heavenly scythe in Growganoth this year, because death scythe isn't that nice and it looks like an ordinary scythe?..
          Why would the price be affected because of Halloween if the amount of Heavenly Scythes dropped is very miniscule or none. Death Scythe isn't a cool item. It has no effect and looks quite plain so the incentive to drop Heavenly Scythes in Growganoth is not high and the price of the Death Scythe reflects that. A Death Scythe is worth roughly 40dls while a Heavenly Scythe is almost twice that. This means that dropping a Heavenly Scythe in Growganoth would just lose you profit and be extremely dumb to do. If there are no Heavenly Scythes dropped at Growganoth, there is no lack of supply to make the price of Heavenly Scythe rise while in the case of the Angel Wings, people actually do drop them and because of that, the price of the Angel Wings should increase.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
          ░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post

You yourself said that no one really drops it in Growganoth.

Why would the price be affected because of Halloween if the amount of Heavenly Scythes dropped is very miniscule or none. Death Scythe isn't a cool item. It has no effect and looks quite plain so the incentive to drop Heavenly Scythes in Growganoth is not high and the price of the Death Scythe reflects that. A Death Scythe is worth roughly 40dls while a Heavenly Scythe is almost twice that. This means that dropping a Heavenly Scythe in Growganoth would just lose you profit and be extremely dumb to do. If there are no Heavenly Scythes dropped at Growganoth, there is no lack of supply to make the price of Heavenly Scythe rise while in the case of the Angel Wings, people actually do drop them and because of that, the price of the Angel Wings should increase.
            I think you did not read what i said, Heavenly scythe will or might rise because not many people will drop their scythe for a death scythe which looks like a normal scythe taus heavenly scythe will raise in demand similarly to angel wings, but angel isn't that high of a demand at the moment.

What I'm saying is, that most high in demand items that can be sacrificed will rise in price, example: Cursed chaos wand, Dancemaster Crown, heavenly scythe.
            These are items that not many will drop in growganoth.

Comment

I think you did not read what i said, Heavenly scythe will or might raise because not many people will drop their scythe for a death scythe which looks like a normal scythe taus heavenly scythe will raise in demand similarly to angel wings, but angel isn't that high of a demand at the moment.
              No one dropping a Heavenly Scythe in Growganoth is the same as nothing happening which as no economic effect on the price of the item. The demand of the item doesn't increase for no reason. Angel Wings' demand is higher because people actually drop it making the supply drop and thus increasing the demand.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Working...
              X