Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will rayman and magplant reach their peak at hfest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will rayman and magplant reach their peak at hfest?

I'm looking to sell my magplant/rayman they seem to be at their peak right now in preparation for harvest fest. Will they rise more or will they drop during harvest fest and after?

I don't think their price will peak. The prices may go down but only momentarily.
    IGN: Moombah

Comment

eh rayman will keep rising cuz there's probably some people who caged their rayman lmao, causing less amount in game
      Can't find motivation to life. Ugh.
      Originally posted by Monaca
      I'm done. Monaca out.
      Discord tag: Neisse#4039
      IGN: NoEmotion
      Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Emotions View Post
        eh rayman will keep rising cuz there's probably some people who caged their rayman lmao, causing less amount in game
        1 of my friend accidentally caged his rayman he was trying to cage puppy leash but put rayman instead LOL

Comment

Originally posted by No Emotions View Post
          Don't forget the fact that high-end autofarmers usually use Rayman and/or Magplants, thus making the number of Raymans/Magplants lower and lower every day (as an result of them getting permanently banned).
          Rest In Peace, Marley
          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

My bet rayman price will be 1 bgl, sooner or later. Just a matter of time.
            GOALS:
            Royal Lock [0/1]
            Magplant 5000 [1/3]
            Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Working...
            X