PC: Yin-Yang Pendant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC: Yin-Yang Pendant

It's one of the new Harvest Festival items that can be obtained by breaking trees with a hand scythe. It's function is very similar to the Speed medallion, where it gives you speedy and I think it stacks with other speedy items like Air Robinsons.

As far as visuals go, wearing it makes fog/clouds appear at your feet with Yin-Yang symbols appearing here and there. When you move, the symbols leave a trail.

Because of it's similarity to the Speed Medallion, I'd say it's about 5-6 diamond locks. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Wyvern101; 09-24-2020, 10:49 PM. Reason: Added more information: It does stack with Air robinsons
    Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

if it stacks with other items like if you air robs and medallions then its going to be worth more then 5-6 dls but because its currently the most expensivest drop from hand scythe which there is like. 7. or 6 prizes(correct me if im wrong) there's a 1/7 you get the yin yang so you might have to risk your dls but in the end it depends if it stacks with other items.
    Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

I can confirm that it stacks with Talarias and Air robinsons
      Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

Comment

my friend said someone wear it and it's faster than speed medallion
        IGN: PEPPERISTIC
        IG: vin_hartono
        Shop: EWOHY
        GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Working...
        X