Fishnet Stockings Seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishnet Stockings Seed

What exactly is the price of Fishnet Stockings Seeds? They're not all too hard to get, just throw in about 20 of them into a clothing compactor and you'll get at least one seed..
    Although the description of the item says it can't drop any seeds, it's pretty easy to obtain. Any ideas?
    road to mercy wings oh boy here we go weeoo

probably not worth too much since this is arguably the most common clothing item so any collector could get one themselves. I'm going to guess that other clothing seeds will be with a little more than this tho.
    Don't feel like playing as much anymore what do

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll probably be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

1 wl me find in vend idk where but it's 1 month ago someone bc sell fishnet stocking seed
      IGN: PEPPERISTIC
      IG: vin_hartono
      Shop: EWOHY
      GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Almost no one buys this because it's so much better to just buy fishnet stocking or even fish them up yourself, but if you want to sell it most people sell 1-3 per world lock depending on how much they have.

Comment

wow i just crash fishnet stockings for the drakness seed
          ign: thiel
          discord: thiel4usgt#4108
          ig: thiel4us
          donate in thieldonate
          sry if mi bad english

Comment

Originally posted by Thiel4us View Post
            wow i just crash fishnet stockings for the drakness seed
            what? u got scammer u shuold have getted fishnet seed
            It been 3 year since I been guild leader for Nofreeload.. there or up and down player that honest and player cant follow threw what they said they will do, I dont allow player to break rule because every time one do other will try to do the same.

Comment

Working...
            X