X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manipulation

Isn't manipulation illegal or smt?

Then why isn't nukessu being nuked from orbit
    The admins is banning all seller and buyer of dcs which is 4dls below and saying that they are not manipulating they just banning those who make price drop

Can mods clarify that manipulation is legal or illegal
    Attached Files

It is legal.
    Trade smart not Trade hard.

Goals :
    • Focused Eyes (25/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Comment

But in this case admin is wrong.
      Obviously dcs not worth 400 anymore.
      With those ssu world.
      Estimate around more than 1000 dcs available in this game.
      who nees dcs when they are not farming?
      for example trd profit,fishing profit,geiger profit.

Goals :
      • Focused Eyes (25/100)
      • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
      • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
      • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Comment

• MiMelody
        MiMelody commented
        Editing a comment
        Only 1.000? Isn't that, like, too few.. very little amount?

• CaribbeanJr
        CaribbeanJr commented
        Editing a comment
        1000 is not the real amount many more have appeared when the ssu thing became famous.

what theyre doing is illegal buyzephyr 2.0 coming

Comment

They are going to far any mod can stop this? Nuked the world or ban the owner and admins for 2 weeks so we can trd our dcs

Comment

Because most players have finished harvesting trees for the harvest fest event (especially lgrid, sorc, mbell, chand, mass item prediction) and many players can now get dcs so that the price doesn't go up but instead goes down and after the harvest fest it can go down even more. causing the owner and admin of the link nukessu of buydcs to try to manipulate the price
          ok work if using pc to remove emoji from signature but why from phone not work.

Comment

• Wandster
            Wandster commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea, they're greedy. They don't want people to stop buying their SSU because DCS price is low. Anyways, i did not find it even worth to try ur luck on SSUs. Jamew7 himself already proven that SSUs aren't so worth it.

So it's illegal right? Manipulation is illegal right? Why don't they get ban for 2 weeks like buyzephyr ​​owner

Comment

If they get banned rip FREEXP no owner monitor the world
            and nukessu too (except if nukessu nuked for 2 weeks)
            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
            IG: vin_hartono
            Shop: EWOHY
            GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
              If they get banned rip FREEXP no owner monitor the world
              and nukessu too (except if nukessu nuked for 2 weeks)
              Nah I hope they got banned for real keep manipulate

Comment

Originally posted by Magicule View Post

Nah I hope they got banned for real keep manipulate
                Lol manipulators are everywhere what do you expect.... rayman dropped from 84dls to 77dls in just a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Abolition.Gt View Post

Lol manipulators are everywhere what do you expect.... rayman dropped from 84dls to 77dls in just a week.
                  This is economy not manipulate
                  dcs is manipulate by owner and admin at least rayman isn't
                  Tell me did u see the owner of buyrayman banning people or admin banning people? No
                  Talk a look in buydcs and u spam saying buy 350-370 and look wat u got

Comment

Tell me did u see the owner of buyrayman banning people or admin banning people? No
                    Fake buyers and fake sellers faking the price is also called manipulation. You go into BUYRAYMAN you see people buying it for 3dls below the real price. Unless you don’t know what manipulating price is.

Comment

Originally posted by Abolition.Gt View Post

Fake buyers and fake sellers faking the price is also called manipulation. You go into BUYRAYMAN you see people buying it for 3dls below the real price. Unless you don’t know what manipulating price is.
                      Bruh Read before u post

I say dcs is manipulated by owner and admin which is like buyzephyr before

Also if u are saying abt rayman manipulation why don't u say abt other items like mag ghc items

I am saying here is not manipulated by buyer or seller I am saying price is manipulated by owner and admin

I think u should go for a checkup for ur brain

Comment

For rayman you can't simply said it's black or grey. What I mean is it dropped and rised because of many factors from both positive and negative factors

From positive factor, it's harvest fest, rich people buy raymans, and others see that rayman rised on the past year, so they decided to invest on them

From the negative factor, people manipulate the price like the owner of BUYPEGASUS which manipulate pegasus wing with a simple physiological trick. If you see in buypegasus last time the price was 55 wls (yes ik it drop now) and many sells 80, 85, 90, etc.
                        IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                        IG: vin_hartono
                        Shop: EWOHY
                        GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

For rayman you can't simply said it's black or grey. What I mean is it dropped and rised because of many factors from both positive and negative factors

From positive factor, it's harvest fest, rich people buy raymans, and others see that rayman rised on the past year, so they decided to invest on them

From the negative factor, people manipulate the price like the owner of BUYPEGASUS which manipulate pegasus wing with a simple physiological trick. If you see in buypegasus last time the price was 55 wls (yes ik it drop now) and many sells 80, 85, 90, etc.
                          So bro u supporting me?

Oh and yes this is wat I meant the fact he is saying is abt buyer and seller manipulation but I am saying that the owner and admin are manipulating the price

I think he don't understand ENGLISH and trying to act here

Comment

Working...
                          X