Is it good to buy growscan today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it good to buy growscan today?

Growscan seems rising without any reason. It could have been manipulated (or not idk). Should I buy now or not?

PS; Today some sellers sell for 490 but no trades at the moment. Yesterday was 470

I remember it being 430 a few days ago
    IGN: FinalChance
    -------- Art insta --------
    Visit my insta page here
    --------------------------

Comment

• Tuesstar
      Tuesstar commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Last legit trade I've seen is 435

Originally posted by Tuesstar View Post
    Growscan seems rising without any reason. It could have been manipulated (or not idk). Should I buy now or not?

PS; Today some sellers sell for 490 but no trades at the moment. Yesterday was 470
    It's a pretty unstable item to begin with,

It was manipulated months ago by a lot of players. It rose up to 300 because of it, instead of 40 World Locks. It can be a very smart investment if used right, but you can lose a lot of World Locks if you wait more than you should. I can't really suggest it because of this. Although, it's a "give it a shot" if you really want to try your luck.

Hope you can profit off of it.
    ixao

Comment

tomorrow better

Click to add your country hehe 🡹

Comment

Wait until jamew7 go to millitary/army becuz jamew will give like hundreds I think in total
        IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ
        IG: vin_hartono
        Shop: EWOHY
        GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

• Thiel4us
          Thiel4us commented
          Editing a comment
          is finland get military Bois?

• PEPPERISTIC
          PEPPERISTIC commented
          Editing a comment
          Well if he said he will be going to army then the answer is yes

Originally posted by Tuesstar View Post

I wouldn't recommend buying any high priced items during seasonal events as demands could increase/decrease causing the price to fluctuate.
        My IGN : Zenesys
        My Instagram : Zenesys_Gt
        My Job : Composer / Music Maker

Owner of ZENESONG / COMPOSERS

Guild Leader of COMPOSERS

Comment

What country is jamew isnt only korea that need go military?

Comment

its an iffy item to begin with.Its manipulated a lot and if doen right you can get a lot of world locks off of it. If you have some extra world locks lying around then yeah sure go ahead but be prepared to lose some world locks.
            i'm a peasent. if im selling anything it will be in proshopping unless otherwise stated.

Comment

It's just unstable, if you're looking for profit better you wait until the price dropped and buy on lower price then sell when its rising/unstable k bai
              Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

just camp in buygrowscan and look at the price about how many people buying and selling.
                also if you want to buy for the function, you shouldnt care very much about the price.
                ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

just wait until Jamew7 go to army and finish his giveaway then buy it safely
                  I Hate Growganoth I Like growch

Recently Changed Account to Dtotrident

Comment

tbh im very surprised that people actually ask people this type of questions here. like for example in the real world, would you go around asking "hey is this a good time to buy a computer, house, or a car" it is really your own choice. what if lets say you buy the gscan now, and tmr the price dropped further, are you gonna blame it on the person that gave you the advice, in my opinion you can ask people for advice, but the decision will ultimately be yours. from the way you ask and others phrase the question, yall seem to be looking for "expert" advice here.
                    No offense even though my tone seemed offensive, im just baffled by the approach
                    If you wanna Discord me
                    Its at: HolyMoly #9073

And my IGN is Coplin

Comment

Originally posted by Holymoly View Post
                      tbh im very surprised that people actually ask people this type of questions here. like for example in the real world, would you go around asking "hey is this a good time to buy a computer, house, or a car" it is really your own choice. what if lets say you buy the gscan now, and tmr the price dropped further, are you gonna blame it on the person that gave you the advice, in my opinion you can ask people for advice, but the decision will ultimately be yours. from the way you ask and others phrase the question, yall seem to be looking for "expert" advice here.
                      No offense even though my tone seemed offensive, im just baffled by the approach
                      agree,agree soo much
                      I Hate Growganoth I Like growch

Recently Changed Account to Dtotrident

Comment

Growscan should always be rising (just like magplants) because it is useful item and people need it to sell their farm worlds, gems ...
                        This game feels like a job.
                        Quitted, but you might see me post on forums sometimes

Comment

Nvm I already bought it lol
                          I'm stupid

Comment

Working...
                          X