4 letter worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 letter worlds

ive got a few of these what would the worth of them be? bought like 20 ealier this year for 1 wl each
    i'm a peasent. if im selling anything it will be in proshopping unless otherwise stated.

It depends on if they form a proper word or not. If they're just random, I saw someone of the forms buying them for 6 or 7wls (?). I got offered 35 wls for both of my 4 letter worlds.
    IGN: Snuggy
    Instagram: Snuggeh
    Level: 94
    Hours: 4765

Comment

alright thanks. Also how are you always the first one to reply to every single post lol
      i'm a peasent. if im selling anything it will be in proshopping unless otherwise stated.

Comment

• Snuggyy
        Snuggyy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure tbh lol

These worlds are starting to become limited as people create and lock them, similar to the lack of three-letter and 2-letter worlds. However,since there are a lot of 4-letter/number worlds, the price stays at a solid 2-10 world locks depending on the name. All letters of course, are worth more than only numbers or a combination of letters and numbers. Worlds that can be pronounced or are real words can be worth more. For example, the world I own MEMD is probably worth more than 33IU. It depends on your world name and you will have to judge it for yourself.

Comment

Alright, i own AAAA what would that be worth

Comment

Originally posted by Refracted View Post
          Probably 10 Diamond Locks as all of the 4 digits are only 1 letter. Although, it can be hard to find a buyer.
          ixao

Comment

geez okay thx

Comment

h
              Originally posted by Refracted View Post
              how much r u going to sell for looking forward to it

Comment

hello poepl this convenient thread exists so i shall ask how much u think this wrodl naem es wordth:
                JKEJ
                BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

No sell

Comment

Working...
                  X