What's happening to Phoenix Scarf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening to Phoenix Scarf?

Phoenix Scarf was at around 20-30 dls for a while and all of a sudden it just went up to 37-39 dls in the past two days, and now going for 44+ today. I heard some players were buying a ton of them because they had inside info that there would be a new legend item that needs the phoenix scarf, but I don't know. It all seems just odd.

There is no proof of it being used for a new legendary item in the future. It rose because 1- it's cool looking 2-prolly manipulation

Comment

Why would they make another legen item what uses phoenix items, while they can do it with some other items? Rumors are price manipulation and idk how to make ppl understand it.
      Level: 125
      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• Jday
        Jday commented
        Editing a comment
        I love u chloe!

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
      Why would they make another legen item what uses phoenix items, while they can do it with some other items? Rumors are price manipulation and idk how to make ppl understand it.
      I know, but the thing is, the one who started the rumor is someone notable in the community who I think would not want to ruin their reputation by providing false info to manipulate a price.

Comment

Nobody has any inside info. There won't be a new legendary item that'll use the scarf. (I'm 98.7% sure about this)

Could be someone buying a bunch, could be just people investing in the scarf and demand>supply
        . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Maybe the is being manipulated.
          IGN : yhoal
          Instagram : YhoGt

Comment

Phoenix items are always being manipulated due to gullible people falling for the same lies over and over again. It happens with every other item, notably pacifier. Only Phoenix scarf itself is just more expensive.
            hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaXavierGT View Post

I know, but the thing is, the one who started the rumor is someone notable in the community who I think would not want to ruin their reputation by providing false info to manipulate a price.
              I have seen how our most famous utubers spread false info and then i need try explain to ppl that no, these dudes doesn't have any inside info, they just lie. So it is normal in gt.

Comment

Its a common manipulation tactic. Theyll spread bs rumors to make people panic buy/sell, but they'll have stashes before hand to resell when the price rise. I mean how greedy can they be in a pixel game tho :/
                Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
                Acc hrs: 1.2k
                Acc age: 90 days
                Target dls: 45/100
                Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
                Suggestions for Paw:
                Practice Bots
                Epic Quests: 1

Comment

I have seen how our most famous utubers spread false info and then i need try explain to ppl that no, these dudes doesn't have any inside info, they just lie. So it is normal in gt.
                  It was a popular ex moderator

Comment

It was a popular ex moderator
                    If ex mods get inside info about growtopia updates then i will make huge "storm" about it. Idc is it ex mod or just some random player, we all are in equal position what comes to updates. I think that maybe ppl misunderstood him/her. Person might say that this item has good potential to be next legendary quest item and then all what ppl hear is: This will be the next legendary quest item. Most of gt ppl forget to listen all words when someone says something. They hear only parts what they want to hear.

Comment

If ex mods get inside info about growtopia updates then i will make huge "storm" about it. Idc is it ex mod or just some random player, we all are in equal position what comes to updates. I think that maybe ppl misunderstood him/her. Person might say that this item has good potential to be next legendary quest item and then all what ppl hear is: This will be the next legendary quest item. Most of gt ppl forget to listen all words when someone says something. They hear only parts what they want to hear.
                      Yeah that's true, I just heard it through the grapevine so it most likely got lost in transit. Probably started as speculation of it being a legendary quest item, and as it got told to others, it turned into "This will be used in the next legendary quest." I hadn't thought of that.

Comment

Yeah that's true, I just heard it through the grapevine so it most likely got lost in transit. Probably started as speculation of it being a legendary quest item, and as it got told to others, it turned into "This will be used in the next legendary quest." I hadn't thought of that.
                        Yea.. This is why always try say loud and clear that "this is not confirmed info blablablaa" when i speculate something. But even when i say so, there is still risk that someone somehow skip that part and start spread false information. So no matter what we say, there is always risk that someone thinks that it is real news

Comment

people just invested in it because phoenix items are safe bet it always rises up in price because its limited and we had tons of examples like phoenix wing/pacifier/crown etc. all rose up in price

Comment

Working...
                          X