200lb whale worth anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200lb whale worth anything?

Just got one, wondering, if its worth anything or I should put it in my fish tank. The text is in green and it glows, so it's max size?

2-3 wl

UwU

Comment

Here is an idea: make a world and make the whole background with fish tanks ... than insert every rare fish that you can. Thats what I am going to be doing in the future lol.
      This game feels like a job.
      Quitted, but you might see me post on forums sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by funguy64 View Post
        Here is an idea: make a world and make the whole background with fish tanks ... than insert every rare fish that you can. Thats what I am going to be doing in the future lol.
        My funds won't allow that

Comment

• funguy64
          funguy64 commented
          Editing a comment
          the question is ... do you allow your funds to do that?

• Vale0203
          Vale0203 commented
          Editing a comment
          Can I afford it? Most likely yes. Do I want to waste that much on it? Probably not. Saving up for thingamabob now, should be quite close.

Originally posted by funguy64 View Post
        Yo!

This is a pretty cool idea! But, sady that would cost more than 5 Diamond Locks only for the fishes themselves. And in-order to fill the whole world with fishtanks, we would need about 5.000 of them. Which is, pretty much. Other than that, it can be used for a WOTD of some sort (?)

By the way, the 200lb worths about 2 to 4 World Locks, but it is hard to find a buyer.

Hope y'all have a great day.
        ixao

Comment

Originally posted by ixao View Post

Yo!

This is a pretty cool idea! But, sady that would cost more than 5 Diamond Locks only for the fishes themselves. And in-order to fill the whole world with fishtanks, we would need about 5.000 of them. Which is, pretty much. Other than that, it can be used for a WOTD of some sort (?)

By the way, the 200lb worths about 2 to 4 World Locks, but it is hard to find a buyer.

Hope y'all have a great day.
          add fish ports to the cost

Comment

• ixao
            ixao commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yeah, you are right.
        Working...
        X