What's the price of L Title nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the price of L Title nowadays?

What's the price of legendary title nowadays? Looking to get one maybe. I have about 1k dls and I'm wondering if its enough to get it
    IGN: Demystify
    Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
    Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Tons of Diamond Locks
    General Info:
    GrowID: Akrenix
    World: AKRENIX
    Level: 58/125
    Growtokens: 69/200

Goals:

Focused Eyes (69%)
    Golden Pickaxe (34.5%)
    Digger's Spade (34.5%)

Social Media:
    Akrenix GT (YouTube)

@akrenixgt (Instagram)

I've got 2 Super Supporter accounts.

Comment

• Jedaki
      Jedaki commented
      Editing a comment
      The best kind of correct.

Hey,

Currently, the demand for Legendary items are having a peak as people want to spend their Diamond Locks to get one. Although, this demand is only on specific Legendary items. Such as the "Legendary Dragon" for it's cheapness, the "Legendbot-009" for it's uniqueness is on demand. Well, as this demand grows, the worser it gets for the people who is desired for a Legendary to not be able to get one as the needs for a legendary is getting more expensive as time goes because of the rising demand. This, doesn't really apply to the Legendary Title as it is sort of a VIP kind of thing to even be able to start the quest. So you don't have to worry about running out of Diamond Locks just because of profiters who just really wants to earn some quick World Locks. Here is a list I've made; (Please note that I've researched these item's prices from the GrowStocks database. Some might not be accurate.)

Step 1: Deliver 2000 Sand. -> Sellers often sell Sand for 400/1. If you are very desperate to get this quest done as fast as possible, you can get them for 200/1 thus costing 10 World Locks.

Step 2: Kill 100 players in PvP via a Game Generator. -> If you have a Game Generator (which is about 20-30 World Locks) you can complete this quest for free. But if you want to use another person's game generator, then it would cost you about 3 to 5 World Locks.

Step 3: Break 5000 blocks. -> I don't think that this step needs explanation. It's pretty straight forward.

Step 4: Deliver 600 Display Boxes. -> Sellers often sell Diplay Boxes for 8/1 - 9/1. You can go ahead and buy from them until you have enough. This would cost you 75 World Locks.

Step 5: Plant seeds that add up to 50,000 rarities. -> You either can plant high rarity seeds if you have them, or you can plant other people's seeds for a price of 5 to 8 World Locks.

Step 6: Earn 50 Growtokens. -> This can cost you somewhere between 3 Diamond Locks to 50 Diamond Locks. If you get your tokens only from Role Quests, you can get this quest done for a clean 3 Diamond Locks. But, if you really want to get this quest done, you can rush your Awesomeness to somewhere between %50 - %70 to get tokens when you complete all of your Daily Bonuses, thus makes you be able to get about 3-4 tokens a day. I am going to accept that this step took 26 Diamond Locks for you to overcome.

Step 7: Deliver 3 Golden Diapers. -> This item is very hard to find as it is not really popular. You can get one for about 107 to 115 Diamond Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 330 - 350 Diamond Locks.

Step 8: Earn 10,000 XP. -> Again, this step does not need any explanation. It's pretty straight forward.

Step 9: Deliver 1,000 Tombstones. -> You can get 2 to 3 of this item for a World Lock. Meaning that this quest will take you about 25 Diamond Locks.

Step 10: Deliver 100,000 Gems. -> You can buy 100,000 gems for about 110 to 140 World Locks.

Step 11: Break 100,000 rarity worth of blocks. -> You can either break high rarity blocks if you have them, or you can break other people's blocks for a price of 15 to 20 World Locks as you need to break 100K rarity worth of blocks.

Step 12: Complete 100 successful surgeries. -> If we accept that 1 Surgery costs about 2 to 5 World Locks, this quest would take you 3 Diamond Locks and 50 World Locks. If you do not use any shenanigans such as Legal Briefs.

Step 13: Collect from 1,000 providers. -> You can either harvest your own providers, or you can harvest other people's providers for a price of 10 to 15 World Locks + the price of fruits that you collect.

Step 14: Deliver 3 Golden Heart Crystals. -> This item is extremely hard to find as people use them to make Golden Items very often. You can get one for about 190 to 220 Diamond Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 615 Diamond Locks.

Step 15: Collect 100,000 rarity worth of fruit from trees. -> You can either collect high rarity fruits from their trees if you have them, or you can harvest and collect other people's fruits for a price of 20 to 30 World Locks + the price of fruits that you collect.

Step 16: Deliver a Growie Award. -> Oh boy, this one is very extreme. Even beyond extreme. It is SUPER DUPER OMEGA hard to find a Growie seller who is not selling for a decent amount. They often sell their awards for overpriced amounts. You can get one for about 590 to 620 Diamond Locks.

Step 17: Deliver 3 Super Fireworks. -> This item is very hard to find as it is not Summerfest at the time. You can get one for about 110 to 160 World Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 405 World Locks.

Step 18: Deliver 10 pairs of Rainbow Wings. -> This item is very easy to find. You can get one for 20 to 23 World Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 215 World Locks.

Step 19: Deliver 3 Birth Certificates. -> This item is extremely easy to find as it is everywhere basically. You can get one for about 10 to 15 World Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 37 to 38 World Locks.

Step 20: Deliver the Legendary Orb. -> You can obtain one from the world LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN by completing it's parkour.

The grand amount for a Legendary Title is.. 162559 World Locks, or 1625 Diamond Locks and 59 World Locks.

I've calculated all of these item's arithmetic means to put a more clear price on them. As I've said, this amount can be whether even more, or even less. By less, I'm talking about being 50 Diamond Locks lesser than the amount that I've wrote at max. If you really want to get a Legendary item that is within your budget, you can try your chance on the Legendary Dragon.

Hope you have a great day!
    Last edited by ixao; 11-03-2020, 11:27 AM.
    ixao

Comment

• Vale0203
      Vale0203 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dragon is not really cheap anymore, and the tokens you buy directly don't count

• Magicule
      Magicule commented
      Editing a comment
      tombstone 2/1 means 5dl not 25dl also golden diaper 180dls not 110-120
      also gtoken from sales-man doesnt count
      also other steps like kill ppl or providers those cost 1-2wl not 3-10

• ixao
      ixao commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Magicule. Some of the Quest sellers can ask for extreme prices such as 10 World Locks even for a kill quest. It depends on them afterall. Secondly, I mistakenly wrote "you can buy Growtokens from the Sales-Man" as I didn't know that it does not count anymore. Thirdly, as I've mentioned, prices could not be accurate as I've researched them on Growstocks other than trying to find a seller by myself. I've used Growstocks as it is far more easier than getting online on GT and searching for a seller for 30 minutes. And lastly, I am very sorry for the tombstone step miscalculation. I was veeeery sleepy at the time so my head was like *bzzzt bzzt beep boop*

Originally posted by ixao View Post
    Hey,

Currently, the demand for Legendary items are having a peak as people want to spend their Diamond Locks to get one. Although, this demand is only on specific Legendary items. Such as the "Legendary Dragon" for it's cheapness, the "Legendbot-009" for it's uniqueness is on demand. Well, as this demand grows, the worser it gets for the people who is desired for a Legendary to not be able to get one as the needs for a legendary is getting more expensive as time goes because of the rising demand. This, doesn't really apply to the Legendary Title as it is sort of a VIP kind of thing to even be able to start the quest. So you don't have to worry about running out of Diamond Locks just because of profiters who just really wants to earn some quick World Locks. Here is a list I've made; (Please note that I've researched these item's prices from the GrowStocks database. Some might not be accurate.)

Step 1: Deliver 2000 Sand. -> Sellers often sell Sand for 400/1. If you are very desperate to get this quest done as fast as possible, you can get them for 200/1 thus costing 10 World Locks.

Step 2: Kill 100 players in PvP via a Game Generator. -> If you have a Game Generator (which is about 20-30 World Locks) you can complete this quest for free. But if you want to use another person's game generator, then it would cost you about 3 to 5 World Locks.

Step 3: Break 5000 blocks. -> I don't think that this step needs explanation. It's pretty straight forward.

Step 4: Deliver 600 Display Boxes. -> Sellers often sell Diplay Boxes for 8/1 - 9/1. You can go ahead and buy from them until you have enough. This would cost you 75 World Locks.

Step 5: Plant seeds that add up to 50,000 rarities. -> You either can plant high rarity seeds if you have them, or you can plant other people's seeds for a price of 5 to 8 World Locks.

Step 6: Earn 50 Growtokens. -> This can cost you somewhere between 3 Diamond Locks to 50 Diamond Locks. If you get your tokens only from Role Quests, you can get this quest done for a clean 3 Diamond Locks. But, if you really want to get this quest done, you can buy Growtokens for 1 Diamond Lock each from the Sales-Man. I am going to accept that this step took 26 Diamond Locks for you to overcome.

Step 7: Deliver 3 Golden Diapers. -> This item is very hard to find as it is not really popular. You can get one for about 107 to 115 Diamond Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 330 - 350 Diamond Locks.

Step 8: Earn 10,000 XP. -> Again, this step does not need any explanation. It's pretty straight forward.

Step 9: Deliver 1,000 Tombstones. -> You can get 2 to 3 of this item for a World Lock. Meaning that this quest will take you about 25 Diamond Locks.

Step 10: Deliver 100,000 Gems. -> You can buy 100,000 gems for about 110 to 140 World Locks.

Step 11: Break 100,000 rarity worth of blocks. -> You can either break high rarity blocks if you have them, or you can break other people's blocks for a price of 15 to 20 World Locks as you need to break 100K rarity worth of blocks.

Step 12: Complete 100 successful surgeries. -> If we accept that 1 Surgery costs about 2 to 5 World Locks, this quest would take you 3 Diamond Locks and 50 World Locks. If you do not use any shenanigans such as Legal Briefs.

Step 13: Collect from 1,000 providers. -> You can either harvest your own providers, or you can harvest other people's providers for a price of 10 to 15 World Locks + the price of fruits that you collect.

Step 14: Deliver 3 Golden Heart Crystals. -> This item is extremely hard to find as people use them to make Golden Items very often. You can get one for about 190 to 220 Diamond Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 615 Diamond Locks.

Step 15: Collect 100,000 rarity worth of fruit from trees. -> You can either collect high rarity fruits from their trees if you have them, or you can harvest and collect other people's fruits for a price of 20 to 30 World Locks + the price of fruits that you collect.

Step 16: Deliver a Growie Award. -> Oh boy, this one is very extreme. Even beyond extreme. It is SUPER DUPER OMEGA hard to find a Growie seller who is not selling for a decent amount. They often sell their awards for overpriced amounts. You can get one for about 590 to 620 Diamond Locks.

Step 17: Deliver 3 Super Fireworks. -> This item is very hard to find as it is not Summerfest at the time. You can get one for about 110 to 160 World Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 405 World Locks.

Step 18: Deliver 10 pairs of Rainbow Wings. -> This item is very easy to find. You can get one for 20 to 23 World Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 215 World Locks.

Step 19: Deliver 3 Birth Certificates. -> This item is extremely easy to find as it is everywhere basically. You can get one for about 10 to 15 World Locks. Meaning that this quest will take you about 37 to 38 World Locks.

Step 20: Deliver the Legendary Orb. -> You can obtain one from the world LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN by completing it's parkour.

The grand amount for a Legendary Title is.. 162559 World Locks, or 1625 Diamond Locks and 59 World Locks.

I've calculated all of these item's arithmetic means to put a more clear price on them. As I've said, this amount can be whether even more, or even less. By less, I'm talking about being 50 Diamond Locks lesser than the amount that I've wrote at max. If you really want to get a Legendary item that is within your budget, you can try your chance on the Legendary Dragon.

Hope you have a great day!
    Just Flawless

Comment

Bro just don't
      STOP
      USING
      EXTREMELY
      LONG
      SIGNATURES.

~Orochi

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post
        Bro just don't
        I agree. It is absolutely not worth to spend that much Diamond Locks if you are not Extremely Rich (for e.g. if you have somewhere between 50 to 70 BGLs, then go for it it's absolutely nothing for you.)
        ixao

Comment

Originally posted by ixao View Post

I agree. It is absolutely not worth to spend that much Diamond Locks if you are not Extremely Rich (for e.g. if you have somewhere between 50 to 70 BGLs, then go for it it's absolutely nothing for you.)
          Yeah, it's a common mistake that people do, spending all of their networth on an untradeable item. They probably don't realize that you'll get bored of it in a span of a month, and since they don't have any dls left what else are they going to do? They'll profit back very slowly with so less dls. Also the price of the title has skyrocketed so much that I don't think it's worth spending 120,000 world locks for a yellow name. But if you want it and you know the consequences go ahead :/
          STOP
          USING
          EXTREMELY
          LONG
          SIGNATURES.

~Orochi

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post

Yeah, it's a common mistake that people do, spending all of their networth on an untradeable item. They probably don't realize that you'll get bored of it in a span of a month, and since they don't have any dls left what else are they going to do? They'll profit back very slowly with so less dls. Also the price of the title has skyrocketed so much that I don't think it's worth spending 120,000 world locks for a yellow name. But if you want it and you know the consequences go ahead :/
            I personally think that the Dr. title or the Blue name is better than the L title. They both are much more cheaper and they look cooler.
            ixao

Comment

Working...
            X