The Real Reason Magplants are Dropping In Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Reason Magplants are Dropping In Price

Today I’m going to explain the true reason behind the recent drops in the MagPlants Price, I will list them In a few short Bullet Points.

1. Better Profit Methods have become available, with the confirmed legalization of solely AFK SellGo Accounts players are able to profit significantly more with these methods rather than grinding hours with Magplant Farms, the entry cost for this type of profit is Free, resulting in large numbers of players selling their magplants in search of Buy+ Worlds to add to their SellGo Profits.

2. Farmable Prices have Tanked, due to the drop in farmable prices from harvest festival Magplants profitability have also dropped resulting in the price of Magplants themselves dropping.

3. A Inherent failing Economy in Growtopia, due massive inflation and the drop in Value of World Locks the price of high value items has become increasingly erratic.

4. Large Scale Price Manipulation, due to the advent of price manipulation spammers located in the major trade worlds have advertised fake prices and resulted in the more gullible selling their magplants for cheaper prices than they would originally, resulting in drops in price.

Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

I just bought magplant for 4380 wls yestersay man

what should i do....
    today its now 40dls below
    I started playing gt last August 23 2019
    I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
    Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
    Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
    Gaia:0/1
    Magplant:0/1
    Rayman:0/1
    Buy+ World:0/1
    Doodad: SOLD

Comment

• Tuesstar
      Tuesstar commented
      Editing a comment
      Magplant actually can generate profit from bfg, unlike other expensive items that only for cosmetics. Don't mind the price. You can host bfg while waiting for the price to rise or just keep it forever

Btw I bought mine for 4650 wls when harvest fest. I hope this can boost your mood

• Dzez
      Dzez commented
      Editing a comment
      bro I bought one for 47 and I could've sold it for 51

• Pineacorn
      Pineacorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys know i know that im not alone..

Bought one for 200k gems when it was an IOTM so I got no serious worries. Also Pineacorn, Magplant always gets this done on him, dont worry.

Comment

Originally posted by JNGamer View Post
      Bought one for 200k gems when it was an IOTM so I got no serious worries. Also Pineacorn, Magplant always gets this done on him, dont worry.
      ok man thank you...

your so damn lucky , oh i wanna ask how many magplants are in game?

and are you guys sure it will rise?
      I started playing gt last August 23 2019
      I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
      Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
      Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
      Gaia:0/1
      Magplant:0/1
      Rayman:0/1
      Buy+ World:0/1
      Doodad: SOLD

Comment

• AFTRO
        AFTRO commented
        Editing a comment
        Thousands of Magplant probably.

• Dnoxz
        Dnoxz commented
        Editing a comment
        yep, thousands

TBH these are all valid points. I even sold my last rayman justto get more profit worlds lol. Its easier to profit with offline worlds than playing for hours farming and spamming
      Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
      Acc hrs: 1.2k
      Acc age: 90 days
      Target dls: 45/100
      Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
      Suggestions for Paw:
      Practice Bots
      Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
        Today I’m going to explain the true reason behind the recent drops in the MagPlants Price, I will list them In a few short Bullet Points.

1. Better Profit Methods have become available, with the confirmed legalization of solely AFK SellGo Accounts players are able to profit significantly more with these methods rather than grinding hours with Magplant Farms, the entry cost for this type of profit is Free, resulting in large numbers of players selling their magplants in search of Buy+ Worlds to add to their SellGo Profits.

2. Farmable Prices have Tanked, due to the drop in farmable prices from harvest festival Magplants profitability have also dropped resulting in the price of Magplants themselves dropping.

3. A Inherent failing Economy in Growtopia, due massive inflation and the drop in Value of World Locks the price of high value items has become increasingly erratic.

4. Large Scale Price Manipulation, due to the advent of price manipulation spammers located in the major trade worlds have advertised fake prices and resulted in the more gullible selling their magplants for cheaper prices than they would originally, resulting in drops in price.
        1. i cant know if right

2. No, i am still owning a BFG world and i still got same profit

3.Yes, there is failings in GT economy but only for Mag, growie or royal lock? (for example) why not Dhorns or dragoscarfs or smthing dropped?

4. Totally right there is insane manupilate (main reason of mag dropped)

Comment

• Lopyhupis
          Lopyhupis commented
          Editing a comment
          1. It is very much confirmed that better profit methods have become available. As SellGo Accounts easily net over 2dls Daily from doing literally nothing.

2. It’s nearly impossible that you would be making the same amount of profit from BFG worlds as farmable prices have dropped by 50%.

3. Royal Lock is Rising due to it’s use in buy+ worlds or to remove spammers from popular trade worlds where the current meta within the game is leaning, many private shop owners are also adopting the Royal Lock to prevent people from asking for price changes, Rayman And Draco Scarf are actually separate from Magplants when it comes to profit methods as people primarily use the Rayman for Solo Farming with Unstable Tesseracts and Gaia’s Beacons. Also Clothing Items often have intrinsic value as a status symbol, meaning that clothing items often have much more stable prices than other limited blocks or items. (This is in comparison to other items).
      Working...
      X