GAIA and UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAIA and UT

When will gaia and ut drop? Well ut maybe not but gaia will drop on valentine? After valentine (when ended)? Or even later?

It's actually dropping already, because of panic sellers. Events are not the only reason things can fluctuate, but honestly it will continue to drop in the future because it is a combinable item that is accessible to everyone(if they grind)

Comment

When people will stop thinking about Events really can drop UT-Gaia/Magplant prices..

Comment

it will drop over time, it's easily obtainable. The recipe includes EPC's and their stocks are growing

Comment

Originally posted by Ruzea View Post
          When people will stop thinking about Events really can drop UT-Gaia/Magplant prices..
          Well Gaia and UT is needed for farmers for gems on valentine after that they will not need that much of gems so it may drop or not but events make the price usually rise but idk when drop.

Comment

Hello I am good

Comment

Hello I am good.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMIRKA View Post

Well Gaia and UT is needed for farmers for gems on valentine after that they will not need that much of gems so it may drop or not but events make the price usually rise but idk when drop.
                Well, as you know Gaia and UT is craftable item they will not rise unless fishing will get changed.

Comment

Well, as you know Gaia and UT is craftable item they will not rise unless fishing will get changed.
                  I just found out that detonator rised up to 3wl each. Why???

Comment

Not a chance, the only way the magplant will drop is if an item with the same remote and capacity is inputed,
                    and as of right now the magplant is a unique item and is always in demand be it; Investment, farming, massing, bfg owners, etc.
                    (unless Ubisoft get money hungry and runs back another magplant iotm ;-;

Comment

Originally posted by MrMIRKA View Post
                      I just found out that detonator rised up to 3wl each. Why???
                      Radio Chems are now around 3-5/1 and I don't know why
                      IGN: GideonPogi
                      YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
                      Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
                      Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

exactly but why? Nobody geigering? Well detos are needed

Comment

Working...
                        X