Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is /BETA only to Level 35 and aboeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FabUnimallow View Post
    LEVEL 35 AND ABOVE?
    Seriously? I understand the developers that they want to limit the players to reduce lag and make the game a better place for everyone. But aren't they depriving the other players to experience the fun? Also, if they choose to make /beta inconsistent (only available on some dates) hat if someone tries hard to gain the level required to use beta, and beta isn't available, wouldn't that be upsetting? I understand that those 'hardcore' farmers think it's fair, but what about us, who don't think reaching the level is quite easy? I'm only lvl. 21 and on my new account I'm lvl. 5. If they choose to make it solely exclusive to that certain level, I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER USE /BETA. Are they doing this to only allow disciplined players use /beta? Anyone can be disciplined, at any level. I pity the people who really want to experience /beta, like me. It's only available for the superior ones in the society..

-Alyz
    Forumer is not god, this is not being not fair to you, is being fair to everyone.
    Lastest GIF!

Comment

Beta is on?!?!?
      IGN: iGriefYou
      Old IGN: TheSadZombie
      sigpic

Comment

Awww i missed out on /beta.... im level 42 so i could of gone ._.

Comment

Originally posted by voidgaming View Post
          Why I must farm to get gems? Why can't Seth give the gems directly to me?
          "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..."

[Last Update: 06-16-2017] Better not ask.
          ID: Necrosys (48)

Comment

Originally posted by voidgaming View Post
            Forumer is not god, this is not being not fair to you, is being fair to everyone.
            What about the other players who don't have the resources to reach that certain level? What about them? Like me? I'm talking in general, not just for myself. The way I see it, It's discrimination for the players who are not able to attain the level. Kudos to those players anyway who can play /beta.
            Forum account is now inactive, switched to Alyz now.
            I've lost the trust of my 7 friends. I've changed now, BUT it LEFT me with lots of regrets.

"Value friends more than money." <~Listen to that advice, very well.

Comment

Originally posted by JL Lëõng View Post
              I don't get it. Why must I be Level 35 to be able to access BETA? Anyone can tell me?
              Four levels away ;-;. Why did I stop farming...
              IGN: Tjsp

Got any problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com if you do.

Got any problem you want to talk about? Feel free to send me a PM

~It's not what you did that matters, it's what you do about it.~

Want to know the forum rules? Click Here
              Want to nominate you're world for WOTD? Click Here
              Want to sell some things? Click Here

Comment

Beta can't handle many players. they've made it to reduce the lag and server crashes amount.

Comment

why ??? i'm lv 40 and i still can't in.....
                  btw the beta server and't hold all players at once so sethmumu must put the limit
                  and it took me about 90 days to go to lv35 xd
                  I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

Being on Growtopia for this long and not being level 35. It saddens me so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tohru View Post
                      Being on Growtopia for this long and not being level 35. It saddens me so.
                      Same here, and all I'm trying to do is reach lvl 20 (I'm lvl 19) so I could start a Ringmaster Quest if I wanted to.
                      Originally posted by Megazork
                      But bro, why does a middle-aged man working at a carnival need 14 fishnet stockings?

GrowID: Krazynewb

Comment

They minimise to 500+ i think..They doesn't want to many people in there at once because you know at the end the sbs spam ::]

Comment

Beta was open?
                          IGN: MrDevil | Level: 72 | Achievements: 91/100
                          Visit MRDEVIL by MrDevil!

Comment

Reaching level 35 can be easily done in less than a month

Should've made top 500 online players that played the most hours enter as priotity
                            IGN - Pandalix

Recycled 100 diamond locks 17/6/2015sigpic

Comment

I'm only 28.Well,I shall start buying gems off of TRUSTED people for 1000/Wl,I mean,1000 xp per Wl ain't bad,right?Lol

Nah I'll just farm
                              Ign: KingOverDose

Comment

For me, a requirement of level 35 is actually low. I believe there's a lot of players who are on that level or greater. I kind of expected it to be 50 or so. Well, hours played is a factor I guess. 500+ hours played? Not sure. Perhaps, 1,000 hours or more would drain more players.

Oh well, they got no choice but to limit the player count. Gotta deal with it.

Originally posted by FabUnimallow View Post
                                What about the other players who don't have the resources to reach that certain level? What about them? Like me? I'm talking in general, not just for myself. The way I see it, It's discrimination for the players who are not able to attain the level. Kudos to those players anyway who can play /beta.
                                What about the players who spent time to gain their resources? Those players who worked hard to be on whatever level they are now? All of us started on the same level (Unless you bought IAP which gives you a boost).

Some people just work hard, and some don't. Yet when those hardworking people suddenly get to have more "privileges" than the others, the others will say it's unfair. Yet again, did those others even exert effort or just thought WLs or exp or whatever spawns whenever they wish to.

The way I see this is you're "discriminating" those people who actually did something to get on to higher levels.

* Not saying all of those "hardworking" people did it the legitimate way, but I do hope you get my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X