Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia 2013

Hey guys,

I'm working on a world and I need you, veterans of Growtopia to tell me how GT was back then, is it true that ninja and fairy sets was what every pro would wear?
    #1000ATMGiveaway
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...VER!-1000-atms!

Originally posted by vl4dys View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm working on a world and I need you, veterans of Growtopia to tell me how GT was back then, is it true that ninja and fairy sets was what every pro would wear?
    Saturday Night Set was also very popular, and depending on how far back you're going, so were gangland sets.

I'm Done

Comment

Hey guys,

Yeah, fairy wings were worth one WL and the only available wings then except for angels. I often used bricks and dirt to build with cave background and crappy signs. You can visit STARTOLD to see the old START back then. Saturday night set was pretty popular as well.

Comment

Hey guys,

As a player of 3 years, I have saw Growtopia grow. In the beginning of 2013 we did not have any trading system so it was pretty much a free-for-all. We never had as many scammers as we have now they started joining back in 2014. Also 'The Saturday Night Set' was quite popular, as well as 'The Ninja Set'. When the first ever pack came out no-one expected it. 'The Gangland Pack' then more and more updates came into the game and everyone kept getting excited until other updates came along and were not as good. We also used an item recipe world called 'ItemsOfGrowtopia" back then we only had like 25 items all together. broadcasts used to be 10 gems and the super-broadcast cost 50 gems. Thats all I remember as of now...I will edit the post if I can think of anymore things that happened back in 2013.
        THICKE.

Comment

Hey guys,

BC we're cheaper and the 15 sec cool down on BC didn't exist
          I'm back for good, maybe. I will be using this account for now on.

Don't forget your room at RTFORUMER!
          Passcode to door: Thertsofters
          ADD ME ON STEAM! CLICK BELOW VVV

Comment

Thanks for the information, so I was at startold and there were like a ton of HLs, WL didn't exist or what? Also lava cube is he old lava design?
            #1000ATMGiveaway
            http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...VER!-1000-atms!

Comment

Thanks for the information, so I was at startold and there were like a ton of HLs, WL didn't exist or what? Also lava cube is he old lava design?
              Startold was made before WLs existed, and the lava cube was the original design.
              PS: I actually know the approximate date of when clothing trees stopped dropping seeds, January 27th or so.

I'm Done

Comment

At first, we had lava cubes but they were called 'lava' it wasn't till 2014 they brought the lava blocks back into game but before this they changed the design for some reason... However world locks did exist but not many people could afford them, pretty much everyone was a "noob".
                THICKE.

Comment

@meow used to host pixel art contests in which the winner would receive an ice wand or a fire wand.

Comment

Fedora was sponsored,by -omg I forgot-.

Pretty sure It's why Gangland was created. I was a November2013 dude. Halloween had hit and angels were 80wls after Halloween lol
                    IGN:Spherical
                    Level:52

Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
                    Click here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sk8ter View Post
                      @meow used to host pixel art contests in which the winner would receive an ice wand or a fire wand.
                      She also had a password door thing in items.

Comment

Hey guys,

purple blocks/gold/blue/metal was the pro-est stuff to farm
                        Wls were incredibly expensive lmao
                        Goals

Recent drawn garbage

Comment

Originally posted by TheSphere View Post
                          Fedora was sponsored,by -omg I forgot-.

Pretty sure It's why Gangland was created. I was a November2013 dude. Halloween had hit and angels were 80wls after Halloween lol
                          I think you're thinking about i20HH
                          THICKE.

Comment

one thing everybody had: dirt

Comment

so your making like a museum about the past of growtopia?
                              thats sounds great

i got some history:
                              • Jesussheep was the only mod that "lasted being it" for 3 days
                              • Jack bowe is the person discovered the Frank leash recipe.
                              • @Meow is the person who made the present crystal block texture
                              • Angels were like 1dl when at First Valentine week
                              • MODSOFFICE did have a Freze wand prize at the last part of the password door game.

Originally posted by Rockytop View Post
                              BC we're cheaper and the 15 sec cool down on BC didn't exist
                              ...they were only 10 Gems! thats why people farm durt in the old days
                              I'm gone

Comment

Working...
                              X