Is there a way to change my username?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to change my username?

I really want to change my username on Growtopia. Is there a way? Guessing there isn't but i dont know. The other thing is i could make a new account but then i lose all my gems (not so bad, i have 72) and i would lose my backpack space. I cant live with 12 backpack slots! I need 52 of them!
    You guys, don't you want this giant cookie?

Also, you gotta click on my dragons:

(by the way, I used to have 2 other dragons but they got sick and died because you guys clicked it so much. Thank you?)

Seth should be able to

You should probably post this in suggestions & ideas. I would make it cost 500-1000 Gems. But good idea :wheelchair:
    I rant on others idiocy.

Comment

Name changes don't happen often, they only happen if someone has an appropriate name.
      You'll have to keep your name, or make a new account.

Comment

Ya i guess. I think i will go post that in the suggestions. But it would raise confusion. Like oneday youre MRAWESOMEFACE nad the next day you are FRIEDBACON57

I'm making a new account. I'm gonna need to upgrade my backpack and say byebye to some useless stuff.

(by the way, I used to have 2 other dragons but they got sick and died because you guys clicked it so much. Thank you?)

Comment

Why are you so determined to change your name? Why not just keep it, then you don't have to lose anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Paws View Post
            I really want to change my username on Growtopia. Is there a way? Guessing there isn't but i dont know. The other thing is i could make a new account but then i lose all my gems (not so bad, i have 72) and i would lose my backpack space. I cant live with 12 backpack slots! I need 52 of them!
            This Is What You Should Do.
            1)Create A New Account
            2)Create A New World (Probrably With A Name Which Noone Will Figure Out)
            3)Secure It A World Lock (Maybe Put Some Blocks Around Entrance)
            4)Drop All Your Items & Gems

For Gems You Can Use A Item Called Sack O' Joy.
            By Wearing It And Moving You Spill Your Gems Around The World.

Hope This Helps
            IGN: Angro

Comment

Originally posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
              Why are you so determined to change your name? Why not just keep it, then you don't have to lose anything.
              Well, i really want to just start over again. I wish i didnt know much about growtopia, because i love the feeling when i was new. Now i know everything, so i cant be really new again. It is not just my username, when i was new i would punch people because i didnt know what it felt like. Worst of all i did it on start, so the people who were new couldnt read the signs. Now, nobody likes me. I want to just be new all over again. But i know how to splice, do you know what i mean?

I wish i could just start over again, comepletely!

Btw meow i used my last growspray (i had 5 bottles of it) on your crystal plant. Hope i helped

Comment

Originally posted by Paws View Post

I wish i could just start over again, comepletely!
                changing your name won't help.
                Last edited by 5351; 08-15-2020, 02:32 PM.
                Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
                IGN:Quarterstone
                Level:125

Comment

You can change it using a birth certificate (I know this was a joke)
                  Noooooo problemo

Comment

Originally posted by itsmrlol View Post
                    man this post is old already ....

Comment

Originally posted by itsmrlol View Post
                      This thread is from 2013 bud - you may be a bit late.

Comment

Originally posted by Grxwtopia View Post

This thread is from 2013 bud - you may be a bit late.
                        Oh god I had no idea they don't close threads anymore
                        Noooooo problemo

Comment

Greetings bro.If u want to change ur name u will need a birth certificate from store which costs 20k gems.
                          Hope i helped u.

Comment

Originally posted by Absertox View Post
                            Greetings bro.If u want to change ur name u will need a birth certificate from store which costs 20k gems.
                            Hope i helped u.
                            Do you realised that this thread was created on 2013 when there were no birth certificates back then? Not sure why a 7 y/o post can appear to the too again tho
                            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                            IG: vin_hartono
                            YouTube: Gonna make one in the future
                            Level: 43/125
                            Goal: Doctor Title -> 0 Progress
                            Block2Seed Service: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...o-seed-service

Comment

Originally posted by 5351 View Post

changing your name won't help.
                              You accidentally make this thread go up and many viewers are quite confused why would someone don't know how to change their names on 2020 not your fault tho I'm not blaming it's just funny
                              IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                              IG: vin_hartono
                              YouTube: Gonna make one in the future
                              Level: 43/125
                              Goal: Doctor Title -> 0 Progress
                              Block2Seed Service: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...o-seed-service

Comment

Working...
                              X