Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators are DANGEROUS! | rant.exe

Dear GrowTopians,

I want to talk to you about GrowTopia moderators.
    Today, moderators are idols for a whole generation of GrowTopia players. They are role models. They must have self-control, positive attitude, respect, and responsibility. Even though some moderators are good models, others bring the wrong message to the children. Let's take a look.

ExeCutie - Her name comes from word "execution". Players associate ExeCutie with someone good punishing all the bad people (also know as scammers), so when they grow up, they will believe that execution is the only right way to get rid of criminals.

nPlus1 - For those who don't know, n+1 is a magazine that publishes social criticism and political commentary, meaning moderator nPlus1 is brainwashing youth with his believes considering politics and life in general.

JamSandwitch - His name sounds like a favorite snack for millions of people. What can be bad in a regular sandwitch with Jam? Well, not so fast. Jam is a slang word. Jam is a synonym to drugs like heroin. Do you see where I am going with this? JamSandwitch is Propagandizing drugs to children. One day, kids will buy jams for world locks.

SAVE THIS GENERATION! SPREAD THE MESSAGE! STAY AWARE!

What about your profile pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
      What about your profile pic?
      It is just fine
      He's not a role model for anyone
      IGN : Aneeqz51
      Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Comment

Your name is also bad... Because it makes us hungry which leds to eating which leds to obese.
        "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
        I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
        Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
        Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
        Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
        https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Originally posted by M1tch
        BlackIce was nuked from orbit! :wave: :hat:

Comment

Originally posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
          It is just fine
          But if someone has to know what to do when they are hungry and they find his profile pic by searching HUNGER
          I don't play this anymore

My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Comment

Originally posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
            It is just fine
            Agreed^

I mean, Who said I wanna be one? Moderators chose to do their work.

Originally posted by GrowH View Post
            But if someone has to know what to do when they are hungry and they find his profile pic by searching HUNGER
            Yeah, i searched HUNGER to get profile pic, but all of them were African children.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackIce View Post
              Your name is also bad... Because it makes us hungry which leds to eating which leds to obese.
              Your name is also bad. If you're BlackIce, it's more likely you're gastroline that freezed. You're encouraging kids to play with gas which could lead to an explosion
              New game tell how the above person name is dangerous
              Growtopia Veteran - played since 2013. Quitted 2017 and 2019. A lurker, thread killer and a small minimod.

I come here either when I'm drunk as hell or I'm having a mind bloom.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue. View Post
                Your name is also bad. If you're BlackIce, it's more likely you're gastroline that freezed. You're encouraging kids to play with gas which could lead to an explosion
                New game tell how the above person name is dangerous
                Kids might think that blue color is harmless and jump into deep water and drown.

Comment

Kids might think that blue color is harmless and jump into deep water and drown.
                  Kids might think that you are harmless and trust you their wls. Before they know it, you are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNGER View Post
                    Dear GrowTopians,

Today, moderators are idols for a whole generation of GrowTopia players. They are role models. They must have self-control, positive attitude, respect, and responsibility. Even though some moderators are good models, others bring the wrong message to the children. Let's take a look.

ExeCutie - Her name comes from word "execution". Players associate ExeCutie with someone good punishing all the bad people (also know as scammers), so when they grow up, they will believe that execution is the only right way to get rid of criminals.

nPlus1 - For those who don't know, n+1 is a magazine that publishes social criticism and political commentary, meaning moderator nPlus1 is brainwashing youth with his believes considering politics and life in general.

JamSandwitch - His name sounds like a favorite snack for millions of people. What can be bad in a regular sandwitch with Jam? Well, not so fast. Jam is a slang word. Jam is a synonym to drugs like heroin. Do you see where I am going with this? JamSandwitch is Propagandizing drugs to children. One day, kids will buy jams for world locks.

When u said jam sandwich thingie i thought you gonna talk about that spongebob episode where jellyfish were used as slaves for jam

Comment

Kids might think that you are harmless and trust you their wls. Before they know it, you are gone.
                      But I never scammed anyone :/ why did you put the wls here?

Comment

But I never scammed anyone :/ why did you put the wls here?
                        And Blue is not related to the Ocean.

Comment

And Blue is not related to the Ocean.
                          Oh.. I got it
                          But blue ≠ ocean. I said deep water, and there is a difference it could be sea, lake, etc.

Comment

Dear GrowTopians,

Shut up.
                            IGN: 24elijah24
                            Confucius say, “He who makes a stink in a church, must sit in their own pew.”

Growtopia Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by 24elijah24 View Post
                              Shut up.
                              No, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X