This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any moderator or developer please

So i sold just 2 magplants for an overpaid world with 13 dls and more dropped in them. after i made sure it was no scam, i accepted the trade.
    however when i broke the block which covered the dls, a hacker came and took them. please give me a refund since this is no part of scamming but HACKING. bought world from Wlag and got hacked by Rway in 6767k.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Originally posted by ZeoFire View Post
    So i sold just 2 magplants for an overpaid world with 13 dls and more dropped in them. after i made sure it was no scam, i accepted the trade.
    however when i broke the block which covered the dls, a hacker came and took them. please give me a refund since this is no part of scamming but HACKING. bought world from Wlag and got hacked by Rway in 6767k.
    Read my signature.
    IGN: HeroProfit
    I like doing daily challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroProfit View Post
      Read my signature.
      Sometimes you gotta break the rules to show the importance of it. wallhacks are back

Profile picture by Joni2

Comment

Read my signature instead
        IGN: HGrowH
        Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas.

Comment

thats tough
          big bois

broke as usual

Comment

Originally posted by GrowH View Post
            Read my signature instead
            I'm talking about hackers, not scammers. they had a steam spike at the door which HelpTool told me was a scam, so i removed that first.

Profile picture by Joni2

Comment

It was probably a glitch that scammers abuse. The owner kicks a player and instantly pulls him. Then the player looks like he is on the white door but actually he is right next to the block that contains dls. Then owner goes and finds a victim and calls him to the world. And you trade and then you have the world and when you break block with dls, the scammer picks them up before you.

You can avoid getting scammed like this by banning all the players in the world and by checking if players are glitching by trying to place a block next to the block that has dls inside. Always when you buy a world with items inside, you should ban everyone from the world, even your friends, you can't know if they are behind the scam and about to betray you.
              . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                It was probably a glitch that scammers abuse. The owner kicks a player and instantly pulls him. Then the player looks like he is on the white door but actually he is right next to the block that contains dls. Then owner goes and finds a victim and calls him to the world. And you trade and then you have the world and when you break block with dls, the scammer picks them up before you.

You can avoid getting scammed like this by banning all the players in the world and by checking if players are glitching by trying to place a block next to the block that has dls inside. Always when you buy a world with items inside, you should ban everyone from the world, even your friends, you can't know if they are behind the scam and about to betray you.
                He did actually kick and immediatly pull someone constantly. i didn't know about this bug, and therefore is still not my fault. They should've fixed this bug. thanks for warning everyone about this.

Profile picture by Joni2

Comment

You’re dumb enough to not feel weird when the Diamond Lock is traded through world.
                  IGN: HeroProfit
                  I like doing daily challenges.

Comment

read my signature instead
                    Ign- iDelarosa
                    The O.G. of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by HeroProfit View Post
                      You’re dumb enough to not feel weird when the Diamond Lock is traded through world.
                      Again, i did feel catious about it and that's why i asked HelpTool if it were really diamond locks and not glass pane or whatever. he told me that it was the steam spikes that was the scam and therefore, easily fixed.

Profile picture by Joni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post

^^^^. I told you m8. You aren't going to like the response you get. Sorry for hearing it the hard way, but you didn't heed my warning.

Comment

Well, they can't return items even if they were scammed from you by a glitch. Unless something big that was COMPLETELY not your fault happened (E.G the giant growtopia hacking spree [rollback 5]), they ain't gonna return anything to you.. Just gotta learn and move on.
                          Info
                          • GrowID: CurseOfTime
                          • Level: 96

Comment

Next time use the trade feature.
                            Thread posted in the wrong sub-forum, closing it.

Comment

Working...
                            X