Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinister - Growtopia Discord Bot [Item Lookup/Possibilities/Clothing Planner & More]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister - Growtopia Discord Bot [Item Lookup/Possibilities/Clothing Planner & More]

I'm finally presenting my Discord Bot on the forums which i've been working on for the past two months, fully focused on providing Growtopia related services, and more. A bit of history, Sinister is the first ever Discord Bot that was related to Growtopia as in providing easy access to the latest WOTD, world renders, and events back in mid-2016 (There is another public bot going around that claims to be the first bot, made by a hacker and faking server stats on several bot lists).

It is aimed to become a known, way-to-go source of information and aswell as reliable (I am planning to update it quicker than in-game news worlds do, which is why I dropped updating mine in TK69).

Sinister has evolved and is used in more than 60+ discord servers as im writing this (making a total of about 6000 unique users) including many top guilds's, few moderator's servers and more. It now provides most of what the wikia contains and even more information using my (public!) database that i've written up manually.

Skipping ahead to main features:

Updates

And way more features that aren't listed here. Sinister is constantly in development with new features.
    The bot is currently public and is planned to become private at some point, if it actually blows up since I am currently hosting it on a Raspberry PI 3. Could make a patreon, but doubt people would actually support what I do.

Now if you want to invite it, here you go. (Permissions should be left on since it uses a ton of custom emotes, embeds, and images.)
    No bot collection servers/illegal activities servers allowed.

The prefix is >>> or bot mention
    For support, join the invite in my signature and do /roleme Sinister Updates in the bots-cmds channel - a server will be made once a certain amount of servers is reached
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 01-01-2019, 03:02 PM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Impressive! Thanks for all the hard work put into it!
    IGN: MadameZ

Comment

This bot is really useful!! A big thank you for your hard work!!

Comment

The bot is, uhm... Offline

Comment

This bot is lit.
          IGN: Tevoir
          Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

+2 of my respects to this bot owner cuz this bot helps alot
            Originally posted by Oma357
            I am an anime trap

-Oma357
            Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
            Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

Big respect for you
              You deserve a bump!
              Welcome to my signature!

Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
              Level: 67
              My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
              -Quote-
              You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
              — William Afton
              Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
              Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

Comment

Sinister is amazing, bumping this up
                IGN: Dwantano
                Discord: onigirii #8699

Comment

Is there an available public discord server for support, questions and things like that?
                  IGN: Vrags
                  Thingamabob at skill 43
                  Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Comment

Originally posted by Vrags View Post
                    Is there an available public discord server for support, questions and things like that?
                    Yes, the one in my signature. Just make sure you go to the bots channel and do /roleme Sinister Updates, you'll have access to a category where you can suggest stuff.

Originally posted by thepronub
                    Join my Growtopia guidebook server in my signature :3 or I can dm you some other ones
                    He did not ask for a random advertisement...

Comment

I love this bot for >>>randomcat, and also the >>>item command, it saves me time from going to the growtopia Wikia for a recipe and lagging a ton there.

Sinister is my best friend <3

Comment

Bump

I would like to point out that the bot is not welcome in hack related servers, people inviting the bot to such servers will have both themselves and the server blacklisted aka inability to use the bot in any way.

Comment

Bump, Sinister is great <3

Comment

The best bot that's Growtopia related.

By the way, the >>>set command doesn't work for legendary katana. It doesn't show the sprite.
                            IGN: no
                            Level: no
                            Main world: no

Comment

Originally posted by God3411 View Post
                              The best bot that's Growtopia related.

By the way, the >>>set command doesn't work for legendary katana. It doesn't show the sprite.
                              I'm aware of this and I have no plans to fix it currently as it requires me to write code to render items that are rendered differently than normal ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X