Acne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne?

I see some others have it but some don't. Why does my growtopia character seem to have acne? Was it a new feature? How do I get rid of it. It has weird dots

Originally posted by zaqw12 View Post
    I see some others have it but some don't. Why does my growtopia character seem to have acne? Was it a new feature? How do I get rid of it. It has weird dots
    yea i also see it, sometimes my character has it and sometimes it does not, i think its freckles
    IGN/World Name : ABD360G
    Level : 87
    simplistic

Comment

Hey, what if they add a Peanut consumable and if you consume it, a pimple will pop out of your face for a few seconds. And consuming even more leads to acne.

yeah, don’t tell me it’s in the wrong sub-forum
      IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
      Click "here" for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Eutimio View Post
        Hey, what if they add a Peanut consumable and if you consume it, a pimple will pop out of your face for a few seconds. And consuming even more leads to acne.

yeah, don’t tell me it’s in the wrong sub-forum
        Reply to a thread can’t be on wrong subforum. The thread itself can only be on the wrong subforum.

Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Comment

Originally posted by Raqk
          Wrong subforum.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1963A1AC-B3B0-4BCC-8121-3C2AC3D6ED1E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	6575696
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Comment

I hope they keep this acne as an optional "attachment" for growtopian face.

AWESOMENESS

Comment

Working...
            X