Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need @mod to investigate something for me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need @mod to investigate something for me

    Can a @Mod actually investigate my situation? A one that has brain cells still working.

    Previously i send my details and i got response & banned within 30minutes...

    How is it possible to have a proper investigation within 30minutes anyways? And the employee that replied me said ‘You broke the lock off bossnova and now you’re trying to frame cNoobzGT’ like LOL, how funny can one person be? I literally laughed. I DID NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER MY ACCOUNT, did that person even know what getting hacked means?

    And i’d like my purchase issue fixed once situation is looked at by a moderator who has some brain cells.

    Thanks.
    I have 0 idea what to put in my siggy :/

  • #2
    they all have brains

    i just dk abt brain cells.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Originally posted by Nostos
    yes please.... +1

    Comment


    • #3
      Your words aren't enough to convince them you got hacked. They don't have time to do a several hour long investigation to learn how you behave, and that you got hacked. You didn't take proper steps necessary to protect your account, and you suffer because of it, as deserved.
      Aap exists for a reason
      IGN: 13Storms

      Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

      Comment


      • #4
        AAP exist, not only that you badmouth them
        You have improper manner too

        Well, i hope you still got banned because of your attitude
        I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
        Originally posted by Aleksis St
        Protects the rights of ancestral seed
        THEY BUFFED IT 2X

        Originally posted by Odric
        That's a really awesome item! Great work!
        Well then, add that thing!

        Originally posted by Oma357
        Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I mean I'd also be mad if I were in his situation.
          But just be secure next time, It's just a game... which you spent money on....
          Hi! I am currently just a new forumer

          Have at least 1 goal : Yes

          THE ECONOMY SCAMMED ME
          idk how aap works


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Entho View Post
            they all have brains

            i just dk abt brain cells.
            Well said =D

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by 13Storms View Post
            Your words aren't enough to convince them you got hacked. They don't have time to do a several hour long investigation to learn how you behave, and that you got hacked. You didn't take proper steps necessary to protect your account, and you suffer because of it, as deserved.
            Aap exists for a reason
            AAP was glitchy and bypassable, so my buddies told me, i did enable after i got hacked and i couldn’t even whitelist on my pc after i enabled it.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Colmar View Post
            AAP exist, not only that you badmouth them
            You have improper manner too

            Well, i hope you still got banned because of your attitude
            You’re funny =D you obviously never got scammed, since you have nothing to get scammed.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by JarsuGT View Post
            I mean I'd also be mad if I were in his situation.
            But just be secure next time, It's just a game... which you spent money on....
            Next time? There’s no next time, i’ve been banned for no reason and i’m not allwed to play the game.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Tbh, idc if this gets looked at, i’ve bought some games on steam that i’m going to nolife the hell out. It was fun time in forums, just don’t buy gems and you’re all good =)
            I have 0 idea what to put in my siggy :/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Usern4me View Post
              Well said =D

              - - - Updated - - -



              AAP was glitchy and bypassable, so my buddies told me, i did enable after i got hacked and i couldn’t even whitelist on my pc after i enabled it.

              - - - Updated - - -



              You’re funny =D you obviously never got scammed, since you have nothing to get scammed.

              - - - Updated - - -



              Next time? There’s no next time, i’ve been banned for no reason and i’m not allwed to play the game.

              - - - Updated - - -

              Tbh, idc if this gets looked at, i’ve bought some games on steam that i’m going to nolife the hell out. It was fun time in forums, just don’t buy gems and you’re all good =)
              I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

              Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.

              Thancc DavidDoesPbg


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Selim149 View Post
                I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

                Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.
                yep To op: no need to be rude

                Comment


                • #9
                  We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!
                  IGN: IxHeroxI
                  Ooga Booga, Pensive time.





                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SupForce View Post
                    We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!
                    well...

                    If trying to ask nicely dosen't work out...
                    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                    M e n a c i n g. . .
                    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                    IGN - D00DofSilver

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

                      To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
                      İGN:QMAM
                      My İdol:Kemal Atatürk
                      YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCDDc5vNaV61G337ld8A4NA

                      Instagram:
                      https://www.instagram.com/sillymama_gt/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by complete View Post
                        Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

                        To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
                        I have no words, just, WOW..
                        IGN: IxHeroxI
                        Ooga Booga, Pensive time.





                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by complete View Post
                          Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

                          To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
                          5h!tpost intensifies

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Growtopia community become more toxic day by day
                            I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                            Originally posted by Aleksis St
                            Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                            THEY BUFFED IT 2X

                            Originally posted by Odric
                            That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                            Well then, add that thing!

                            Originally posted by Oma357
                            Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by complete View Post
                              Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

                              To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
                              Every day, we stray further from god....

                              So, let’s start, shall we? My iq is 118
                              Idiotic statement? I like to reply with proverbs, so here you go. I’d wish the who cursed to my religion was muslim. It means you can’t blame people for something that you also have done.
                              Moron means <50 iq, i think that’s already countered.
                              I don’t wanna and can’t be a mod, and the last statement, we want to be a mod by faking it, I can clearly see your brain cells are not enough to understand the difference between kindness and mini-modding.

                              So, I would highly recommed deleting your account bcs nobody likes these and if you do this everywhere, nor does anyone.

                              Thancc DavidDoesPbg


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X