X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahweh
    replied
    Originally posted by complete View Post
    First of all its pretty ironic that you called OP stupid at your first post than you answer me back and try to counter me by telling me your IQ. While you ****ing did same as i did in your first post. Second how you can compare my and your statement, while my statement is about your statement. What kind of a logic you need to have to compare those 2 lmfao ???????? Third, thank you for proving me what kind of a moron you are for second time by telling me that butt licking and defending the wrong side just because they have power is kindness and not mini modding. Also calling people stupid is pretty much kindness as well so right lol. And as last you damn f..k who the f..k are you to delete my forum account while i know at least 10 times more sh*ts than you do in this forum i probably know and friends with 10 times more people in forums than you are i even had a squad with forumers back in time and you fresh ass come to me telling me to delete my account because nobody like my attitude. Well ill give you a basic answer ‘Gtfo’. Thank you for reading ; )
    Triggered much?

Leave a comment:

• complete
    replied
    Originally posted by Selim149 View Post
    Every day, we stray further from god....

So, let’s start, shall we? My iq is 118
    Idiotic statement? I like to reply with proverbs, so here you go. I’d wish the who cursed to my religion was muslim. It means you can’t blame people for something that you also have done.
    Moron means <50 iq, i think that’s already countered.
    I don’t wanna and can’t be a mod, and the last statement, we want to be a mod by faking it, I can clearly see your brain cells are not enough to understand the difference between kindness and mini-modding.

So, I would highly recommed deleting your account bcs nobody likes these and if you do this everywhere, nor does anyone.
    First of all its pretty ironic that you called OP stupid at your first post than you answer me back and try to counter me by telling me your IQ. While you ****ing did same as i did in your first post. Second how you can compare my and your statement, while my statement is about your statement. What kind of a logic you need to have to compare those 2 lmfao ???????? Third, thank you for proving me what kind of a moron you are for second time by telling me that butt licking and defending the wrong side just because they have power is kindness and not mini modding. Also calling people stupid is pretty much kindness as well so right lol. And as last you damn f..k who the f..k are you to delete my forum account while i know at least 10 times more sh*ts than you do in this forum i probably know and friends with 10 times more people in forums than you are i even had a squad with forumers back in time and you fresh ass come to me telling me to delete my account because nobody like my attitude. Well ill give you a basic answer ‘Gtfo’. Thank you for reading ; )

Leave a comment:

• Usern4me
    replied
    It’s sad that i still haven’t recieved my reply for purchase issue..

Alright, i got banned for getting hacked, maybe i didn’t secure my account too well..

But they could atleast give me my money back i didn’t want to spend, or reply with ‘You’ve been banned (whatever text..)’

Just wow, ubisoft... a multi-millionaire company just scammed 17€ off their customer, that’d make pretty good news, huh? No, really..

Ubisoft has fallen extremely low with this one, i used to enjoy playing far cry series, along with assassins creed, but this situation ruined it all,

At the same time i understand that there are different teams working on different games, but still... my feelings for ubisoft have been ruined forever, perhaps in couple years i might buy an ubisoft game again, who knows.. probably not..

Also something seems extremely strange hmph, i chatted with Misthios(The forum guardian) he asked me for information about my purchase issue in the last convo he asked me to email them, that’s when i got the response to my ‘i got hacked’ email, i filled the form, send back, and right after 20-30 minutes my account was banned, an inside job. Maybe?..

Greed will eventually kill ubisoft, and that’s the fact.

This was my last thoughts on this situation, i will never ever look back to see growtopia, since ubisoft simply killed it for me, and others.(mostly me)

Leave a comment:

• Usern4me
    replied
    Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
    I’ll never get my account back, sadly that’s how ubisoft plays.. also they deleted my previous post where i literally had proof (with pics) on meet&greet, they could’ve just moved it here.l it’s sad when you have fun for 4yrs and suddenly this happens.

Leave a comment:

• DragonsSin
    replied
    This is actually so dumb lol

To op:just go grind your steam games lmao

Leave a comment:

• TinyHope
    replied
    Mods are homosexians anyways. Don't expect much. You are screwed, dude.

Leave a comment:

• Selim149
    replied
    Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
    Every day, we stray further from god....

So, let’s start, shall we? My iq is 118
    Idiotic statement? I like to reply with proverbs, so here you go. I’d wish the who cursed to my religion was muslim. It means you can’t blame people for something that you also have done.
    Moron means <50 iq, i think that’s already countered.
    I don’t wanna and can’t be a mod, and the last statement, we want to be a mod by faking it, I can clearly see your brain cells are not enough to understand the difference between kindness and mini-modding.

So, I would highly recommed deleting your account bcs nobody likes these and if you do this everywhere, nor does anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Colmar
    replied
    Growtopia community become more toxic day by day

Leave a comment:

• XxGamerGT2xX
    replied

5h!tpost intensifies

Leave a comment:

• SupForce
    replied

I have no words, just, WOW..

Leave a comment:

• complete
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DavidDoesPBG
    replied
    Originally posted by SupForce View Post
    We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!
    well...

If trying to ask nicely dosen't work out...

Leave a comment:

• SupForce
    replied
    We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!

Leave a comment:

• GT Jay Gaming
    replied
    Originally posted by Selim149 View Post
    I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.
    yep To op: no need to be rude

Leave a comment:

• Selim149
    replied
    Originally posted by Usern4me View Post
    Well said =D

- - - Updated - - -

AAP was glitchy and bypassable, so my buddies told me, i did enable after i got hacked and i couldn’t even whitelist on my pc after i enabled it.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re funny =D you obviously never got scammed, since you have nothing to get scammed.

- - - Updated - - -

Next time? There’s no next time, i’ve been banned for no reason and i’m not allwed to play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, idc if this gets looked at, i’ve bought some games on steam that i’m going to nolife the hell out. It was fun time in forums, just don’t buy gems and you’re all good =)
    I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X