Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEEDIARY is back!? + IT'S SHIP IS ALREADY RETIRED!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SEEDIARY is back!? + IT'S SHIP IS ALREADY RETIRED!?

    IT'S BACK!
    The legendary trade world is back!
    Who's happy?

    Although it still has alot of hackers in it,
    as soon as i entered i immediately saw them
    Pic provided:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	6710878
    Funny how BeGay's there

    + IT'S ALREADY RETIRED!?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	6710877

    What do you think // feel about it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    maybe Seil experimented with the world,
    like making it a ship
    and just, changing it back?
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Originally posted by Nostos
    yes please.... +1

  • #2
    I'm happy!
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Entho View Post
      IT'S BACK!
      The legendary trade world is back!
      Who's happy?

      Although it still has alot of hackers in it,
      as soon as i entered i immediately saw them
      Pic provided:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]210369[/ATTACH]
      Funny how BeGay's there

      + IT'S ALREADY RETIRED!?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]210368[/ATTACH]

      What do you think // feel about it?

      - - - Updated - - -

      maybe Seil experimented with the world,
      like making it a ship
      and just, changing it back?
      Wait, Seil is still online? I thought he quit already
      GrowID: PokeNotPoke
      See ya guys around in Growtopia someday

      Comment


      • #4
        Huh,I guess that why before there's Growganoth thing/weather in Seediary

        Quite feel happy I guess.
        This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ziasne View Post
          Huh,I guess that why before there's Growganoth thing/weather in Seediary

          Quite feel happy I guess.
          Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
          Wait, Seil is still online? I thought he quit already
          Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
          I'm happy!
          the positivity is back!
          GrowID: Entho
          Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
          Discord: Entho#5641
          Instagram: enthoplays
          YouTube: Entho

          Originally posted by Nostos
          yes please.... +1

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Entho View Post
            IT'S BACK!
            The legendary trade world is back!
            Who's happy?

            Although it still has alot of hackers in it,
            as soon as i entered i immediately saw them
            Pic provided:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]210369[/ATTACH]
            Funny how BeGay's there

            + IT'S ALREADY RETIRED!?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]210368[/ATTACH]

            What do you think // feel about it?

            - - - Updated - - -

            maybe Seil experimented with the world,
            like making it a ship
            and just, changing it back?
            ***? Why is my name there? And why is it yellow

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BeGay_GT View Post
              ***? Why is my name there? And why is it yellow
              i highlighted it, well it was kinda funny HAHAHA
              may justice be served.
              GrowID: Entho
              Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
              Discord: Entho#5641
              Instagram: enthoplays
              YouTube: Entho

              Originally posted by Nostos
              yes please.... +1

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't get why y'all are happy abt it when y'all don't actually go there
                IGN : Liquify

                support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
                  I don't get why y'all are happy abt it when y'all don't actually go there
                  i actually had gone alot of times there.

                  you aren't the only one who's gone there
                  GrowID: Entho
                  Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
                  Discord: Entho#5641
                  Instagram: enthoplays
                  YouTube: Entho

                  Originally posted by Nostos
                  yes please.... +1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Entho View Post
                    i actually had gone alot of times there.

                    you aren't the only one who's gone there
                    it's just that the whole is completely useless now,no one even check recipes there
                    IGN : Liquify

                    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X