GrowStocks is in danger! Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prexxi View Post
    Why not SB in growtopia to promote growstocks?
    Well the marketing team did try that, the results were not what we expected

The Online Stock Market

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStocks View Post
      Interesting, tell me more
      That you should use your other skills elsewhere and not try and kick this dead rat alive.
      No Growtopian finds it practical to use 3rd-party software to check prices when they can easily do so in-game. Additionally, in-game is live and thus more accurate.
      37 World of the Days won.
      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
        That you should use your other skills elsewhere and not try and kick this dead rat alive.
        No Growtopian finds it practical to use 3rd-party software to check prices when they can easily do so in-game. Additionally, in-game is live and thus more accurate.
        Any project you can suggest? We have time to kill and wana make some

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStocks View Post
          Any project you can suggest? We have time to kill and wana make some
          I think he meant something outside of growtopia, or an another growtopia-related project. (Updated World Planner/Set Maker/etc).
          IGN: IxHeroxI
          Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
            At least they are doing something usefull to the community and not just sitting there criticising others. Additionally, they have a discord bot, which makes it all easier. For example, its far easier for me to just alt+tab instead of going through buy+ worlds and looking for trades.

I would like to join the staff tho i dont really have a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by SupForce View Post
              I think he meant something outside of growtopia, or an another growtopia-related project. (Updated World Planner/Set Maker/etc).
              We're planning on creating a web based Growtopia Music Simulator which is updated, mobile responsive, cross platform and you can export music as JSON* (MP3 might me added later)
              Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
              At least they are doing something usefull to the community and not just sitting there criticising others. Additionally, they have a discord bot, which makes it all easier. For example, its far easier for me to just alt+tab instead of going through buy+ worlds and looking for trades.

That's the kind of reply that has some logic tied to it! I can say you don't lack logic! Thanks for the support.

Comment

Interested in editing, Will join the discord once I get back to my computer. (I have knowledge on many obscure item prices in the game)
                Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                  Interested in editing, Will join the discord once I get back to my computer. (I have knowledge on many obscure item prices in the game)
                  Yay! Please do DM MrAugu/DataCell once you join. You'll be the most welcome there! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                    What kind of obscure item prices? Can you share?

Comment

You're making it seems like Criticism is useless and doesn't take time, that's wrong. Criticism is one if not the most important things you can do to help the game/community.
                      IGN: IxHeroxI
                      Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

Comment

You're making it seems like Criticism is useless and doesn't take time, that's wrong. Criticism is one if not the most important things you can do to help the game/community.
                        While I agree Growtopia is not that good for projects, I can say we will accept constructive criticism, but not the criticism that wants us to shutdown. That will never happen

Comment

In which way telling to shut down is usefull for anyone?

Comment

In which way telling to shut down is usefull for anyone?
                            Right ^
                            Companies accept constructive criticism, not destructive criticism

Comment

Hey folks,

MrAugu here. I will get straight to the point: I'm officially resigning from Growstocks. This post serves to cement it. But why, MrAugu? Simple. It has been a long and exciting journey. I have met new friends, tried my hand at price editing and server management. It has been a pleasant experience, and I would like to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you. But all good things must come to an end. That special connection I once had with all of you is gone. I'm just not finding my place in Growstocks anymore. Now, I have quarreled with some of you, but let's put our petty grievances aside and part as friends. I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope growstocks will continue to prosper after I am gone

Peace!
                              GrowCord - Discord Bot
                              The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
                              ==
                              Discord: MrAugu#7917
                              ==
                              Full-stack developer.
                              ==
                              *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugu View Post
                                Hey folks,

MrAugu here. I will get straight to the point: I'm officially resigning from Growstocks. This post serves to cement it. But why, MrAugu? Simple. It has been a long and exciting journey. I have met new friends, tried my hand at price editing and server management. It has been a pleasant experience, and I would like to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you. But all good things must come to an end. That special connection I once had with all of you is gone. I'm just not finding my place in Growstocks anymore. Now, I have quarreled with some of you, but let's put our petty grievances aside and part as friends. I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope growstocks will continue to prosper after I am gone

Peace!
                                It's been great having you! Come back whenever you want

Comment

Working...
                                X