Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vault 101

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vault 101

    Alright I'm fairly new to the community and I recently made a map based on the vault from fallout 3. It's a growing map and we have a average of 20 players on it. I am currently trying to upgrade the tunnels and gaining furniture for the room. If anyone is looking for citizenship just join my map "vault101" I am known as the over seer and my username is "Schlankwald." I do ask for a donation upon membership such as right now I ask for furniture and white/gray blocks. I will post some screens soon and I will look forward to seeing you all there. Note: touring the vault does not require a membership. Any small donation can help. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Marosa Minnie
    That's admirable of Jens to pull out.
    Schlankwald

  • #2
    Originally posted by Julio Mendoza View Post
    Alright I'm fairly new to the community and I recently made a map based on the vault from fallout 3. It's a growing map and we have a average of 20 players on it. I am currently trying to upgrade the tunnels and gaining furniture for the room. If anyone is looking for citizenship just join my map "vault101" I am known as the over seer and my username is "Schlankwald." I do ask for a donation upon membership such as right now I ask for furniture and white/gray blocks. I will post some screens soon and I will look forward to seeing you all there. Note: touring the vault does not require a membership. Any small donation can help. Thanks.
    I saw the general layout earlier. I would donate some stuff but all of my farming is going toward personally testing every single splicing combination in the game so I currently don't have much to spare haha. I generally only make enough colored blocks etc to get the seeds I need for the next round of testing, same with furniture x.x

    I do look forward to seeing how the map turns out once it's completed though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	6432319
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	6432320
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.7 KB
ID:	6432321
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	325.0 KB
ID:	6432322
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	304.2 KB
ID:	6432323
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	6432324
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	6432325
      Originally posted by Marosa Minnie
      That's admirable of Jens to pull out.
      Schlankwald

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Seil View Post
        I saw the general layout earlier. I would donate some stuff but all of my farming is going toward personally testing every single splicing combination in the game so I currently don't have much to spare haha. I generally only make enough colored blocks etc to get the seeds I need for the next round of testing, same with furniture x.x

        I do look forward to seeing how the map turns out once it's completed though.
        Thank you. I enjoy managing it but there's always that "punch-happy" new guy trolling my world. It gets quite irritating.is there a way to kick people from my world? Note I have a world lock so they can't damage it, but they punch people.
        Last edited by Julio Mendoza; 01-18-2013, 04:12 AM.
        Originally posted by Marosa Minnie
        That's admirable of Jens to pull out.
        Schlankwald

        Comment


        • #5
          Excellent idea, I'm a huge Fallout fan so the prospect of creating a functional Vault is really cool.

          We may have a kick or ban option for people with World Locks a bit later, still working out the details.
          Seth A. Robinson
          Robinson Technologies

          Comment


          • #6
            nice world
            BOTTOM TEXT

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
              nice world
              You are really annoying

              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
              https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jedaki View Post

                You are really annoying
                I'm you, but more annoying.
                BOTTOM TEXT

                Comment


                • #9
                  Did this just got necro'd?
                  this is boring
                  Add me on discord
                  holaloh#9553

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by holaloh View Post
                    Did this just got necro'd?
                    yesyesyesyes
                    BOTTOM TEXT

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Great Days™ when people asked to donate building materials for fun non-profit worlds and not WLS.
                      My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                      M e n a c i n g. . .
                      ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                      IGN - D00DofSilver

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
                        The Great Days™ when people asked to donate building materials for fun non-profit worlds and not WLS.
                        exactly... I wasn't there for 2013 myself but late 2014 and early 2015.
                        also whoever is necro'ing... please stop... it's ruining basically history...
                        I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

                        I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.


                        GrowID: Phloqiston
                        World: BDCMARS
                        Discord: Phloqiston#2840

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post

                          exactly... I wasn't there for 2013 myself but late 2014 and early 2015.
                          also whoever is necro'ing... please stop... it's ruining basically history...
                          wdym ruining I wanna be part of the history myself so badly
                          BOTTOM TEXT

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post

                            wdym ruining I wanna be part of the history myself so badly
                            Then i will do the same.
                            IGN : IWONTSURF

                            I'm doing RTDAV on youtube, check it out!
                            Channel: IWontSurf


                            Visit XLIST to find tons of vendshop links.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Very cool. I'll be sure to check it out later.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X