replied
    Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
    The world had been griefed too
    well, did you ever find out who did it :c

Leave a comment:

• KVLEE
    replied
    Originally posted by lucklife View Post
    I've seen an idea around that involves hiding the password using the [table] format, so that the password is only visible when quoting.
    That would really restrict it to forumers only, assuming our forumers are mostly decent beings, and with a CCTV, it would be really easy to keep track of people.
    The world had been griefed too

Leave a comment:

• lucklife
    replied
    Originally posted by Skullifer View Post
    Nah, I don't want to limit the participation like that. I'm sure there are a lot of people here with less than 250 posts who would gladly join the event, and follow the given rules. Post count doesn't determine a player.
    I've seen an idea around that involves hiding the password using the [table] format, so that the password is only visible when quoting.
    That would really restrict it to forumers only, assuming our forumers are mostly decent beings, and with a CCTV, it would be really easy to keep track of people.

Leave a comment:

• Skullifer
    replied
    Originally posted by 3rKang View Post
    Add a password door, whoever who wants to participate (250 posts) gets the password, and has to post what they built in the world
    Nah, I don't want to limit the participation like that. I'm sure there are a lot of people here with less than 250 posts who would gladly join the event, and follow the given rules. Post count doesn't determine a player.

Leave a comment:

• ChickyBro
    replied
    I'll join this.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 03-05-2019, 04:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Corrects
    replied
    Add a password door, whoever who wants to participate (250 posts) gets the password, and has to post what they built in the world

Leave a comment:

• Skullifer
    replied
    Originally posted by SupForce View Post
    Oh, It's really sad to see that, It seemed fun. Maybe you can host it in Forumers Meet-ups, where there's a lot of people and you can manage them easily?
    We'll see. It was a blast to see you guys grab onto this idea so fast with such a passion, really put a smile on my face

Worry not, I am constantly coming up with new fun games to play as a team. Players have been separated for too long, and I'm hoping we can take it as an objective to fix that.

Leave a comment:

• Elyrion
    replied
    Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
    Someone will and always try to ruin something. Builder lock was the last hope but still, it didnt work.
    Use password door?

Leave a comment:

• Cahtster
    replied
    Originally posted by LightX View Post
    Maybe you could make it.. private?
    Someone will and always try to ruin something. Builder lock was the last hope but still, it didnt work.

Leave a comment:

• Elyrion
    replied
    Maybe you could make it.. private?

Leave a comment:

• SupForce
    replied
    Originally posted by Skullifer View Post
    Announcement:

Since this turned out to be a failure as well (I've broke a handful of dark grey and dirt blocks, thanks to whoever can't play by the rules) I've decided to stop hosting these events. What seemed like a nice, community based game where we can work as a team to create something, ended up being completely ruined.

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed and followed the given rules, you guys rock

KVLEE you can message me about the Builder's Lock, I'm giving it back.

It would've been fun to make a carnival.
    Disabling the building area now.
    Oh, It's really sad to see that, It seemed fun. Maybe you can host it in Forumers Meet-ups, where there's a lot of people and you can manage them easily?

Leave a comment:

• Skullifer
    replied
    Announcement:

Since this turned out to be a failure as well (I've broke a handful of dark grey and dirt blocks, thanks to whoever can't play by the rules) I've decided to stop hosting these events. What seemed like a nice, community based game where we can work as a team to create something, ended up being completely ruined.

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed and followed the given rules, you guys rock

KVLEE you can message me about the Builder's Lock, I'm giving it back.

It would've been fun to make a carnival.
    Disabling the building area now.

Leave a comment:

• bushfarmer
    replied
    beat-root

Added a beat-root besides the hidden door
    Click image for larger version

Name:	beatroot.png
Views:	1
Size:	375.3 KB
ID:	6581765

Leave a comment:

• NotTheCat
    replied
    AYE AYE AYE CAPTAIN!

Placed a platform below the red house entrance. I guess you saw it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X