No announcement yet.

Weekly Wish coming to an end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to his account tho? What was the cause of the ban?

Comment

Everyone is asking why did you get ban?

do you know why?

houzter.

Comment

i
        shall
        bump
        probably the last time lol

Comment

oh no

Comment

Originally posted by houzteR View Post
            Hello fellow forumers,

For reference, check this thread out.

I am writing this in mine and TotallyExtras name. As some of you may have noticed, recently, we stopped giving out wishes - that's because both of us are busy with schoolwork and simply have no time to do it anymore - however, it was meant to be a temporary issue.

Unfortunately, due to recent events, such as permanent suspension of my account, it's more than likely that both I and TotallyExtra will be leaving this game and we won't be able to give out more wishes. I and TotallyExtra would like to thank everyone who supported our attempt to resurrect this tradition, and to everyone who participated in this "lottery", and we would like to once again congratulate everyone who has won a wish and to enjoy their fulfilled wishes.

Personally, I have been losing interest in this game gradually - I started to see Growtopia as a chore more than as a fun remedy, and even if I haven't felt that way, my suspension has cemented the fact I will be dissapearing, possibly even if my suspension turns out to be a misunderstanding.
            As for TotallyExtra quitting, I don't want to speak for her in that matter - but as far as my knowledge reaches, she doesn't find fun in the game anymore aswell and is busy with schoolwork - however, take that information with a pinch of salt.

Once again, we sincerely want to thank every participant, supporter and winner of the Weekly Wish.

Goodbye!
            Ask me about anything :3 I try to help you!
            sigpic

Comment

u probably dislike me, but I still respecc u

F

And yes, why did you get banned tho?
              My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
              M e n a c i n g. . .
              ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Houz! Why did you get banned?

Comment

Working...
                X