Can you actually quit Growtopia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you actually quit Growtopia?

Time flows fast, its been a year since I played Growtopia again on 4/2/2018. I wasn't really quitting on those days.

In my opinion I can't really leave Growtopia cuz yeah.. It's one great game that I've ever played ever since. It just like I wanna stay on this game forever although I had to quit temporary (national exams).

Anyways been inactive on the forums now but OK
    YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
    another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
    well i guess people recognizes me now
    IGN : xWeird
    IG : @weirduwo

Without a doubt if I really wanted to, but as of now I don't really have any other games to play so I stick with Growtopia.

Comment

Growtopia is technically a part of my life.Permanent quitting would be hard to do.
      Why are we still here?
      Just to suffer?

Comment

I already took 2 big breaks from the game. All are attempts to quit totally but here I am. Lmao.
        Once, I even got to the point that I recycled 90% of my wealth around 2015 (worth 100 DLs). It didn't worked apparently.

Though I'm still around, I'm extremely LESS active in-game and forums now. And my character is usually played by my younger brother or my cousins.

Growtopia is a blackhole. No doubt.
        IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Can't leave because there is nothing so far as uniquely bad yet interesting in this game.

For me I'm just bored.
          IGN: Tevoir
          Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

I can quit GT easily.

*Closes tab*

But srsly,it's kinda hard to quit if you have done a lot of progress on said thing so,yeah.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

i tried to quit twice before as a noob...

ah...

i came back approx. a week later...
              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

i quit growtopia before school starts. school gets me hella busy so i need to focus
                IGN: cynne
                Level:56

Neck Items and all colors of Much-Too-Small Shirts, 1/wl at CALYYX

I love Broadway UwU, yes, i am a [girl] gril

if u see this,i hope ur having a verryyyyy wonderfullll day UwU

Comment

I honestly don't know if you can permanently quit Growotpia. But if you have something bigger and more exciting things than playing Growtopia, maybe you can quit permanently.
                  IGN: MrStreak

Comment

Ill be gone once i got a new laptop.

But that doesnt mean i wont be coming back, ill still check here and there and yeah, thats how fast itll be.
                    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                    and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Its too hard. I just cant leave it i already had alot of big breaks
                      I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Comment

I can't leave the game, I waste real money for Internet. Is gt illuminati
                        A new player ingame!
                        IGN : Medicaiss
                        Level : 11
                        [former name : Medicaiss_545]

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                          Time flows fast, its been a year since I played Growtopia again on 4/2/2018. I wasn't really quitting on those days.

In my opinion I can't really leave Growtopia cuz yeah.. It's one great game that I've ever played ever since. It just like I wanna stay on this game forever although I had to quit temporary (national exams).

Anyways been inactive on the forums now but OK
                          After all my years of playing I've never tired to quit, seems hard. ;-;
                          True "OG" of Growtopia. (;
                          IGN--> iNasa

Comment

Dude Ive been playing since 2013, took 2 years off maybe more but always came back. This game just keeps getting even more interesting .

Comment

It's definitely a challenge to go from addicted playing to casual playing. It took me a lot of times to lose the hook, but right now I'm at a place where I can quit whenever.
                              You can do it too, eventually, don't rush it.
                              sigpic
                              Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

Working...
                              X